Jaycee Dinero's Ultimate All-In-1 Build Thread (Past/Present)

Sorry everyone, haven't had time to update pictures nor been active. Just busy with work, finally a BMW Apprentice! Jeeez it's been so long! Stop Tech Front BBK, Hawk HP+ Rear Pads, StopTech slotted rear rotors and Stop Tech rear braided SS lines are coming in very soon, then next up is upgrading clutch, and order Megan Racing front Race-Spec strut tower bar, and Megan Racing Rear Lower Tie Bar. Deleting my resonator tomorrow..

Tran you're a whore I'm charging my gopro well get those videos up and we can do an entire walk around d for the people drooling and waiting with the lotion on the side to fap

Updated modifications/parts and pictures will be posted up as my "JSRCNFB6" build continues to Phase 3.5/4 in 2015. I'll slowly but surely keep you guys updated! Sorry for the slow replies and updates.

Reactions: Nix
Here's one of the most recent pictures at the WHEELS ON THE DANFORTH 2014 / Danforth Crossroads in Toronto, Canada. Representing my car crew TOP END R4C1N6 MOTORSPORTS and my sponsors OptionJDM & Team AMF//automotofoto.net
6c5803d783f7d89c86d7650dc1f73a00.jpg

Dem retros that you need to sell me doe.....
Found someone who wants to do the front end swap white coupe if you're still interested

Dem retros that you need to sell me doe.....
Found someone who wants to do the front end swap white coupe if you're still interested
I told you to buy em when I had them forsale prior my part out..but you didn't want to buy cause price was too high lmaoo

f67d909249f06d62d938e4e50d6bf379.jpg

Soo these just came in just in time for Defcon Racing's Track Day this Sunday! Woooo! TOP END R4C1N6 MOTORSPORTS Family will be there so are our sponsors; OptionJDM, & Team AMF//automotofoto.net

Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Canadians! Any ways I emailed GTSPEC USA about them making 2012+ Honda Civic Si bracing they'll be releasing them for our cars end of the year they said! Fingers crossed!

555e14f031309f410d2740797b322109.jpg

Back