Kevv's '13 FB6 Build thread

Ya,I noticed this si is rather noisy compared to my 8th gen. Only car I that was as loud was the s2k
Noisy as in? The rear motor mounts will eliminate wheel hop and stiffen everything else at the cost of some vibration in the cabin.

Overall cabin noise, and the noise through the firewall with the exhaust shoved right next to it. . It's not a complaint ,but I noticed over my 06 si it's much much nosier.I will take a louder ride for the upgrades on the new gens.

Overall cabin noise, and the noise through the firewall with the exhaust shoved right next to it. . It's not a complaint ,but I noticed over my 06 si it's much much nosier.I will take a louder ride for the upgrades on the new gens.
What year is yours ?

Same bolt sheared off when I installed mine a couple weeks ago. Any issues with the dp hitting the steering rack, or did you already install that rear motor mount?

Same bolt sheared off when I installed mine a couple weeks ago. Any issues with the dp hitting the steering rack, or did you already install that rear motor mount?
Kinda makes a rattling sound but I know what it is, and no I haven't received the motor mount yet it shipped today.

Back