Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Do you have any rapid tests you could see if you’re positive?

We have one test. She’s gonna use it tomorrow. We went to a show on 1/1 probably got something there. Confined space for 3 hours with 1000 people. People were all vaccinated but that doesn’t stop transmission and everybody was required to wear a mask, again more show than function. Oh well.

Just left my Oral Surgery Consultation. They’re gonna yank five teeth in a couple weeks. Gonna be my first time flying high on Nitrous. Just called the boss to say I wouldn’t be in that weekend. Didn’t sound too happy.

I took a rapid test yesterday. Negative. Also took a PCR test yesterday for the flight. Got the negative result today. PCR cost $500 for the family.
We did the rapid test. PCR tests are extremely had to come by and prohibitively expensive.

We did the rapid test. PCR tests are extremely had to come by and prohibitively expensive.
Ontario has also made it harder to take one. They say if you test positive with the rapid just stay home for 5 days now. Rules changing every day.

Kids also going back to online learning for at least a month. Lowered indoor and outdoor capacity limits. Closed gyms ( a place only vaccinated could go anyways ). I'm all for ending this pandemic but our government is doing an awful job of making us feel like they know what theyre doing. One step forward two steps back.

A year ago they said no more masks after 75% were vaccinated. Think we're above that now.

Last edited:
I love how you can go back to work after five days while asymptomatic but can’t work if you aren’t vaccinated. Some of the smartest **** I’ve ever heard.

Reactions: Dad
Back