Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

@Nomar06 - Just saw your public FB post about the house. When's it supposed to be done?
Only a 2-car garage? lol :giggle: Just kidding.

@bootyluvr yeah, 3 car garage-mahal

Exterior was painted this past week. Inside has primer coat painted everywhere(older garage pic below), tile in laundry and bathrooms is just about done. Interior doors and trim got delivered. Well water is pretty much done also.

IMG_0967.jpegIMG_0106.jpeg

@bootyluvr yeah, 3 car garage-mahal

Exterior was painted this past week. Inside has primer coat painted everywhere(older garage pic below), tile in laundry and bathrooms is just about done. Interior doors and trim got delivered. Well water is pretty much done also.

View attachment 65964View attachment 65965

Nice. :thumbsup: Yeah I only saw the 1st pic on FB and it looked like a 2 car but now I can see it's 3.

Late lunch..
Got a nail in my tire... TPMS light came on this AM and I dropped the wheel/tire off at Costco for repair..

Hmm, I forgot to mention as I haven't been on the forums in a bit. But, I bought and replaced all of the lower window seals on my Civic last week. They were pretty bad when I bought the car in 2018 but I finally got around to taking care of them. Pretty easy job overall to remove and replace.

Hmm, I forgot to mention as I haven't been on the forums in a bit. But, I bought and replaced all of the lower window seals on my Civic last week. They were pretty bad when I bought the car in 2018 but I finally got around to taking care of them. Pretty easy job overall to remove and replace.
Hi :wave:

Driving along, empty road, all of the sudden BOOM and theres glass all over the dash no idea what hit me, never saw it coming
did you ever figure out if it was a rock or where it could have come from?

I need to do this as well.

I need to do this as well.

It's a pretty easy job overall (maybe a bit more complicated than an oil change but not as difficult as bumper cover removal). All it takes is a Philips screwdriver to remove a trim piece or two and a willingness to pull hard on the old ones (which will break many of the clips) to get them out. The trim panels that have to be removed from the doors (one on the front doors, two on the rear doors) are notched in so they don't just pull off once the screw(s) are removed, they sort of slide up and/or away (forward or backward depending on the piece) to remove. I think I had all 4 replaced in about 30mins. When installing the new window seals, it is a little easier to put them partly in (to the point that the clips are holding them in place but not pushed all the way in to where the clips are latched into place), then line up the door trim pieces that were removed (depending on the trim piece, some overlap the window seal, some notch into the window seal and the door), then try to slide the assembly into place if you can (it was sort of trial and error, sometimes I could get them to go into place together, other times I couldn't and had to fit the trim pieces in after the window seal was in place). The window seals were about $50 each from Honda where I was; so, it is about a $200 job total on a sedan.

Back