Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

nah, i can tell the car when i want it to be ready to go and it will warm or cool the cabin appropriately in time for departure.

driving around at first i noticed the roof but its already not even registering for me that the suns shining through

does it have ac and heat in the seats?
yup!

Yeah he's really white!

"Heated front seats with power lumbar support"
"Heated rear seats Available with the Plus pack."

Hey now, the hospital sends me to go work in windowless rooms by myself, i only see the sun if i try to sit outside to eat lunch

I have the Performance (gold brakes and adjustable suspension), Pilot (cameras and driver aids), and Plus packs (glass roof and stereo upgrade), Nappa leather was optional on the plus pack which brings cooled front seats, and i have that one too

Last edited:
nah, i can tell the car when i want it to be ready to go and it will warm or cool the cabin appropriately in time for departure.

driving around at first i noticed the roof but its already not even registering for me that the suns shining through
I mentioned the roof thing to keep off rain and mainly snow. Having it plugged in and being berried in snow doesn't sound to good to me. I'm sure it really doesn't matter though.

if its buried in snow chances are i wont have to go in to work, and my neighbor loves his snowblowers and often clears my driveway in the middle of the night for his own entertainment

and you havent felt the violent urges from lack of caffine?

Back