Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Saw this on the Bed & Breakfast FB page of the place we stayed at when we visited the Grand Canyon. :drooling:

Bacon and Chocolate!!

1687113835263.png

Back on bus to head to Connecticut yet again. It’s been a few months since I’ve been. Another week hanging out by the airport.

Missed my connection in Chicago. I have a bunch of hours before I get to my final destination. Sitting, eating lunch, going through the pile of work emails I got today

Hola from Connecticut. I walked 3 miles through O’Hare airport yesterday. Finally got into my hotel at 10:30p to be up and at a meeting at 7:00a. Last meeting to end at 9:00-10:00p. 14-15 hour day. Typical for business travel….

Hola from Connecticut. I walked 3 miles through O’Hare airport yesterday. Finally got into my hotel at 10:30p to be up and at a meeting at 7:00a. Last meeting to end at 9:00-10:00p. 14-15 hour day. Typical for business travel….
Earning those big bucks this week!

Earning those big bucks this week!
So, here it is 11:20p and I just got back to my hotel room. Final tally: 15 hour day. I get $90/hour…so I did good today. 10-12 hour day tomorrow. 5 hours Friday before flying home Friday night.

So, here it is 11:20p and I just got back to my hotel room. Final tally: 15 hour day. I get $90/hour…so I did good today. 10-12 hour day tomorrow. 5 hours Friday before flying home Friday night.

Damn it's a really quick trip! For some reason I figured you were salary not hourly.

Boeing needs to get him a private jet for travel
Ha....my wife wishes that would be true. She prob would of had 5 planes by now. She used to travel 36 "weekends"(Thurs-Sun) a year for like 8 years when she was with NASCAR.

She travels less with ESPN now but still alot. She has diamond status with Delta for the last 2 years(been at ESPN for 3.5 years).

$90!?!?!?! that's nuts....travel pay or reg pay?

I feel poor now, lol

Ha....my wife wishes that would be true. She prob would of had 5 planes by now. She used to travel 36 "weekends"(Thurs-Sun) a year for like 8 years when she was with NASCAR.

She travels less with ESPN now but still alot. She has diamond status with Delta for the last 2 years(been at ESPN for 3.5 years).

Does she know Keith? (@k757)

$90!?!?!?! that's nuts....travel pay or reg pay?

I feel poor now, lol

Now? I've felt poor since I started talking to Foo lol :giggle:

all my years of school and im nowhere near that either

How many years of school do you have? You have your PhD right?

Back