Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Does she know Keith? (@k757)

Now? I've felt poor since I started talking to Foo lol :giggle:

How many years of school do you have? You have your PhD right?
yea, PhD, too many years, 4 years undergrad, 1 year pretending to be a mech eng grad student, 2 for the MS, 5 for the PhD, almost 2 for the post doc

Had some beach beers after works.
signal-2023-06-22-18-02-48-345.jpg

Bear got into our compost last night. Came home after beach beers to find out the wife didn't clean up the compost after I cleaned the last 6 times.
PXL_20230622_144421057.jpg

you need to set up some trail cams or security cameras to see what you're dealing with!!!

Using the standard number of posts per page, this thread is at 761 pages! Why is that significant? Because, 761 is the hull number for the USS SPRINGFIELD (SSN 761) which I served aboard from 2011 to 2014. That is all; thank you, come again; move along now, nothing to see here; I have spoken. :)

Using the standard number of posts per page, this thread is at 761 pages! Why is that significant? Because, 761 is the hull number for the USS SPRINGFIELD (SSN 761) which I served aboard from 2011 to 2014. That is all; thank you, come again; move along now, nothing to see here; I have spoken. :)

Thank you for your service!

Morning

I stayed up late playing Final Fantasy 16
My buddy said last night was his first night that he went to bed before midnight since Diablo 4 came out lol :rotfl:

@FooBird 2:24 " nasa, boeing and washington university helped with the design"? :confused:

View: https://youtu.be/-u0UeY4epuQ?t=144

In that capacity, it might’ve been machining time, material, or consultation. I’ve heard they’re reporting Boeing may have provided some know-how on composite layup and maybe some material. I don’t know exactly - I only heard rumors over the last couple of days. S

I remember days in college where we were asking for materials, money, know-how, and whatever we could to help make an idea come to life. We’d then put the company names as sponsors, as the “helped” in the design and implementation of said project.

My bet, the guy who designed it did exactly that - I want to do this…so he goes to UW and some college students do some necessary modeling and analysis. They say , go talk to so and so at this company, they can help you get this and that…

Last edited:
i thought some of his declared sponsors have been very quick to disavow actually being involved

:wave: Evening.

I was quiet today since we had my grandmother's funeral/luncheon today. She would have been 96 today! She lived a long life. :woot: She passed away on the 17th so close to her birthday.

Sorry to hear about your loss, but that’s great she lived a long life.

Sorry to hear about your loss, but that’s great she lived a long life.
Thanks Webby. :bighug:

If I'm going to live into my 90's I hope I'm like her (health-wise). My grandfather lived until he was 93 (passed away in 2017). He would have been 99 this year! :eek:

It was but I heard your old man voice in my ear….

:rotfl: That's funny. I'm not sure why all of your posts start off as "public"... :think: I made a few posts from my weekend getaway with the wife and none of them started off as public posts...

Back