Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

all depends on your settings, and if facebook hid that option now, yours are probably grandfathered in as private default

Doing the same things just different location. I feel like I'm.getting all the hard jobs that have accumulated because they didn't have enough people to do work. Also I work in a dungeon now.
PXL_20230629_221143841.jpg

i always liked the look of the 964 over the 993 (not that theyre really all that different)

• The attached Carfax history report indicates that this 911 Carrera had damage reported in March 2005 and an accident reported between June 2021 and August 2022. The report notes the accident between June 2021 and August 2022 had an estimated repair that exceeded $1,000.

missed that tidbit before, wonder if 2 accidents are scaring people off

maybe just waiting till closer to the end to bid? 4 days still remain.

Have a thunk going on in the right front of the Honda. Gotta tear into it to find the source today.

I’m thinking it might be a sticky slide pin in the brake caliper based on when it happens. Either that, or something has worked its way loose and when I start to go, it moves. Best guess is brake, second is old bushings, third is wheel bearing starting to play games.

good news, it’s nothing safety related. Bad news, it’s gonna be a pain in the *** to fix, depending on which bushing(s) need to be replaced.

Back