Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Wish I would’ve kept that thing. Can’t find one without rusted quarters anymore.
So you're saying I should buy it?

If my car would sell I'd buy it. Highest offer on my car so far is $17k CND. Iv got it up for $18k and I'm not budging. Blue book value is 22k.

So you're saying I should buy it?

If my car would sell I'd buy it. Highest offer on my car so far is $17k CND. Iv got it up for $18k and I'm not budging. Blue book value is 22k.

You always wanted a winter beater ;)

I would still buy a WRX hatch.....2011-2014.

I actually test drove one before I bought the crappy motor Si but it was too clapped out for what they were asking.

Karma is a *****.....lol Glad the dude is getting what he deserves.
Hopefully something actually comes out of it and he doesn't just get a slap on the wrist and go back to installing pools.
That’s excellent. Did you contact them to share your story?
No, two reasons. My pool was finished just took forever and I don't own that house anymore.

This article came out the day my house sale closed. New buyers knew about the issues we had because our neighbors were kind enough to tell them. ( Didn't think our neighbors hated us that much ). Forget if I said this already but the buyers tried to take 25k off the price of the house because of this. They even hired a pool inspector who said the pool was perfect but then they told him about the issues and he told them worst case scenario. Apparently the inspector scared them thinking the back fill wasn't proper stones so I sent our quote with what they used to back fill and they dropped the 25k off.

I wasn't taking 25k off either way. Lol. If we sold the house 2 years ago we would have got 200k more for it and no conditions. Some times I miss the pandemic.

No, two reasons. My pool was finished just took forever and I don't own that house anymore.
They just asked if anyone else had similar experiences with the company. Clearly you had endless issues with getting things fixed. I realize you don't live there anymore, but you have endless posts going back on 9th with your struggles. They may want to hear your story at least.

---------------
Investigators encourage anyone who had similar experiences with KTPC Pools to contact Const. Tim McInnis at 519-736-8559 ext. 226, or Crime Stoppers anonymously at 519-258-8477 (TIPS) or catchcrooks.com.

That WRX wagon I posted sold in about 5 hours. It looked mint from pictures.
I believe it. The only way I’d buy another is if I had enough cash for a Sedan Rear Quarter Conversion. Probably around $10k at a legit body shop though.

They just asked if anyone else had similar experiences with the company. Clearly you had endless issues with getting things fixed. I realize you don't live there anymore, but you have endless posts going back on 9th with your struggles. They may want to hear your story at least.

---------------
Investigators encourage anyone who had similar experiences with KTPC Pools to contact Const. Tim McInnis at 519-736-8559 ext. 226, or Crime Stoppers anonymously at 519-258-8477 (TIPS) or catchcrooks.com.
I think when they say similar they mean given a deposit with nothing in return. My pool was finished ( for the most part ). I don't think my story will help them at all.

Back