Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkZWSxhJcs0

Looks pretty "spotless".... I want to know who owned this and why did it only average 1,400 miles a year, lol

Would you recommend and Chrystler/Dodge products?

That's a bad question for a Chrysler tech. I see all the bad things because I repair it so I wouldn't recommend anything from them. I'm also a Honda guy.

Then there's the price of all these new vehicles. A new hemi Durango I just did a PDI on had a price tag of 72k CND. It's not even a srt. Who the hell has this kind of money? Or not enough brain cells to buy something that expensive that deprecates so quickly and make astronomical payments for 7 to 9 years to afford it?

I should have bought a last year viper years ago for the same amount I paid for my first house (150k)

That's a bad question for a Chrysler tech. I see all the bad things because I repair it so I wouldn't recommend anything from them. I'm also a Honda guy.

Then there's the price of all these new vehicles. A new hemi Durango I just did a PDI on had a price tag of 72k CND. It's not even a srt. Who the hell has this kind of money? Or not enough brain cells to buy something that expensive that deprecates so quickly and make astronomical payments for 7 to 9 years to afford it?

I should have bought a last year viper years ago for the same amount I paid for my first house (150k)

$54,599.04 US

Hmmm :think: Yeah if I was spending $54,599.04 (US) on a vehicle it wouldn't be a Durango lol

If you really wanted a specific car and saw an ad for it that said will not negotiate price, would you still negotiate the price?

Guy actually called me today about my car and still negotiated the price. I told him I'd rather keep the car as I don't have to sell it.

On another note, theres a drag strip near me I might attend Aug 12 and 13th. I think I'll take my car off the market next week. Would be way easier to sell my 10th gen.

Raise the price and then allow negotiating :D
I had no hits for a week at 20k.
I had sellers remorse the second this guy wanted to call me. The minute he negotiated I knew it wasn't happening.
Thinking of selling the wifes civic instead. Would be nice to have no car payments.

If you really wanted a specific car and saw an ad for it that said will not negotiate price, would you still negotiate the price?

Guy actually called me today about my car and still negotiated the price. I told him I'd rather keep the car as I don't have to sell it.

Hmm... :think: Yeah usually if it says "will not negotiate price" I won't even message the seller. Or if it says "Firm".
On another note, theres a drag strip near me I might attend Aug 12 and 13th.

Nice! Have fun :woot:

I had no hits for a week at 20k.
I had sellers remorse the second this guy wanted to call me. The minute he negotiated I knew it wasn't happening.
Thinking of selling the wifes civic instead. Would be nice to have no car payments.

$20k CA = $15,196.59

That seems reasonable but I guess the area you are located is the problem..

Also I was creeping your profile to see the year of your Si (I forgot) to see what a '15 Si goes for around here.. and I noticed we were born the same year :thumbsup:

Hmm... :think: Yeah usually if it says "will not negotiate price" I won't even message the seller. Or if it says "Firm".

Nice! Have fun :woot:

$20k CA = $15,196.59

That seems reasonable but I guess the area you are located is the problem..

Also I was creeping your profile to see the year of your Si (I forgot) to see what a '15 Si goes for around here.. and I noticed we were born the same year :thumbsup:
If I was in Vancouver and the car was registered in BC I could get 20k all day. I'm gonna see if my work would buy my wife's car for a reasonable price. 2018 hatch is worth about 24k CND right now. We owe 11k.

You creeped my Facebook or profile on here?? I thought I made my profile private on Facebook.
Shew! $23,995 ($31,589.78 CA)for a '15 Si Sedan with 79k miles -> https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/7e737721-2934-43dd-be44-3bde36d1ec68/
That's nuts. I've seen one up for sale with 20k kms for around 30 CND.

Back