Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Brother, excited is an understatement. I would sound like a crazy person if i described all the things i love about this car. But it really is one i plan to own forever. Or at least as long as I'm capable.

I think I'm probably going to keep my LX forever, too. Ever since re-joining up here last year, I've really fallen in love with my Civic.

Let me tell you-- there are alotta haters that are opposed to that love, man. They don't get why anybody gets excited about these cars.

But I think everyone here understands what it's all about.

You hang onto that 9th Si, bro.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Aww man! That sucks! I could see that being a heavy sucker for sure though.
It wasn't super heavy (75lbs), but it was pretty big for a shipment. Freight shipping starts around 500 bucks for the most part; Since the item was only 100 bucks... it didn't make business sense. If I have to pay 500, it's dang sure gonna be a Dixie-Narco or some other full size machine.

That would be a bummer. Constantly having to wet sand and reclear them would get old for sure. Im not planning on any carbon for the car for a while anyways. About the only thing i may try to do is an axle back exhaust since the tip on my exhaust was removed by the previous owner. That or he had a catback and sold his stock and got a cheap stockish exhaust to put on the car to trade it in. It is quiet enough though. The car sounds like it may have a dp on it, i haven't looked really hard under the hood. But it is noticeably louder than i thought it would be but not loud at cruising speed.

thought I’d answer this here. Sounds like u have a car that was full bolt on and like u said dude probably traded it in for something else. Might be worth it to track down a stock exhaust tip and lift the car up to see what u have exhaust wise. U can take the engine shroud off and easily see what dp it is. I mean it would kinda be a score for u if the parts are in the car. If the exhaust is to0 loud take it to a muffler shop and tell them what u want. Get a flash pro and tune it and call it a day. Don’t tell wifey ;)

Morning gents! Thank God it's Friday! The only time i notice any increased exhaust noise is under acceleration, at cruising speed it sounds stock. I'll check it out a bit more this weekend and really figure out what's on there. I think the suspension may be hfp the more i think about it. It's only about an inch lower than stock and when i look at everything its all black and "factory looking". But yeah, already having some mods is a huge plus to me. As for getting k pro to tune it...wifey would murder me at the moment, lol. Eventually that is the plan though.

Flashpro is a must first mod in my opinion. Even a stock tune is worth the money. I don't even like to think about how slow my car was before I put on the downpipe and intake.

thought I’d answer this here. Sounds like u have a car that was full bolt on and like u said dude probably traded it in for something else. Might be worth it to track down a stock exhaust tip and lift the car up to see what u have exhaust wise. U can take the engine shroud off and easily see what dp it is. I mean it would kinda be a score for u if the parts are in the car. If the exhaust is to0 loud take it to a muffler shop and tell them what u want. Get a flash pro and tune it and call it a day. Don’t tell wifey ;)

:rotfl: Oh Ron. :giggle:

How would he get the money to paid for said muffler, flashpro and tune? He's gotta run it through the wifey to get funds.

:rotfl: Oh Ron. :giggle:

How would he get the money to paid for said muffler, flashpro and tune? He's gotta run it through the wifey to get funds.

There is something called Bitcoins, Paypal, Venmo... Maybe there's a treasure chest somewhere? Maybe a secret unknown account somewhere in the Cayman Island??

Good morning from foggy CA ! I'm here in CA again for the weekend celebrating my Grammy's 91st birthday.

On my way out here, a 2015-2020 VW Golf baited me racing him and I couldn't resist after all of the suspension upgrades. I had the upper hand when it comes between his and my suspension. He couldn't keep up with me weaving through 134W freeway. It was pretty intense between him and I and we gave each other thumb up. I swear yesterday was a Honda vs Volkswagen kind of day. Two Jettas and a Golf. Each at three separate times. They're pretty quick, but once VTEC kicks in, Lucille has no problem catching up. I didn't need to use 6th gear at all. Great time with these Volkswagens.

I hope everyone have a good Friday and a great weekend ahead !

BTW my Acuity Short Shifter arrived yesterday ! I brought it with me since it is possible my friend and I will install it together before I go back to AZ.

I put in 55 this week. I have to go in Sunday too. Store and warehouse inventory this weekend :(

Messed up my ankle a bit at work today. Think it’s just an old man injury.

We're regulated to 40 hour work weeks unless its preapproved by the govt for ot.

I'm ok with the car as is for now. I gotta check it out when i get home from dinner and see what the situation is woth the dp. My wife even said it seemed "pretty loud". But she drives a stock altima, so they're all loud to her, lol. I want to get k pro at some point in time, but my build isn't for power right now.

you know it! i didnt know what to put cuz my old one was me driving with a stog but i dont smoke stogs anymore haha

Back