Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

I'm gonna grab some of the AEM Dryflow cleaner this weekend. I just got the notification for an oil, filter, tire rotation and air filter change this morning

Well I think I've had my Dewalt 1/4" impact driver for about 2 or 3 years. I abused it, threw it on my tool cart and dropped it a bunch and today it stopped working. Considering going milwaukee this time and getting their 1/4 stubby.

Also I wish someone would make a gurney flap for the 9th gen sedan like the password jdm one. I'm not a fan of the caruse

Last edited:
Well I think I've had my Dewalt 1/4" impact driver for about 2 or 3 years. I abused it, threw it on my tool cart and dropped it a bunch and today it stopped working. Considering going milwaukee this time and getting their 1/4 stubby.

Also I wish someone would make a gurney flap for the 9th gen sedan like the password jdm one. I'm not a fan of the caruse
it could need new brushes if it's not a brushless model?

Can't go wrong with Milwaukee!!

The caruse one looks too much like the NASCAR inspired ones that I see on camaros and challengers/chargers all around me. I loved the subtlety of the password jdm one

also, subtlety doesn't look how it sounds :rotfl:

Good Morning!

I am on my third day of being adrift in the sea of Dell Enterprise computers.

Why don't they ever work :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I press the Power button, and they don't turn on.
I unplug them, and they power up by themselves.
I click things, and they freeze.

200w.gif

I'm not a fan of the Caruse either.

Good Morning!

I'm finally out of the weeds with those Optiplex horrors. I think today I'm gonna just avoid making eye contact with too many Dell logos. I'm glad it's Thursday for sure.

@fahnix
View: https://youtu.be/Hp9GCyB1eVE

Also that mini electric screw driver... One of those things that you dont need but neeeeeeds it.

I've had to back off the ledge a few times with that one. Last time I ended up with the TS100 soldering iron instead. But I keep eyeballing those. It would have been SUPER helpful a couple years back when I was constantly repairing laptops, but I just can't justify it with the frequency that I use my electronics bits set.

Good Morning!

I'm finally out of the weeds with those Optiplex horrors. I think today I'm gonna just avoid making eye contact with too many Dell logos. I'm glad it's Thursday for sure.
Saw this and thought of you.

noticed something funny the last two days. when my lights turn on the engine power cuts out for a few seconds then comes back and my cruise control is completely inop until the lights are off. i think it has to do with those bumper lights.

Back