Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

its threatening to rain here, but i havent seen any

just going to trade my car in for a boat

Reactions: Dad
Supposed to 75 and sunny here in Seattle today. Nice tomorrow. Then garbage from there on.

Busy day at work. Supposed to get off at 2pm but it's now 4:10pm and I'm still here.

Love it when a customer "needs" the spare laptops that haven't been turned on/connected to the network in 3 months? 6 months? 12 months?

Of course after 3 months (90-days) they are put in a disabled state and then removed from the domain..... Then I couldn't get the bitlocker recovery key since them ******* used 8 and B's which look the same on the screen...

:cornmad:

Busy day at work. Supposed to get off at 2pm but it's now 4:10pm and I'm still here.

Love it when a customer "needs" the spare laptops that haven't been turned on/connected to the network in 3 months? 6 months? 12 months?

Of course after 3 months (90-days) they are put in a disabled state and then removed from the domain..... Then I couldn't get the bitlocker recovery key since them ******* used 8 and B's which look the same on the screen...

I FEEL YOUR PAIN

I hate when machines fall off the domain, too! It's so STUPID why do people wait so long to use equipment and why do they always call right before you're about to leave to try and fix it?! :mad:

Why can't THEY drop off the domain?!

I CAN'T STAND OPTIPLEX
THE GREY AWFUL AESTHETIC
THE BEEPING POST NOISES
STUPID AWFUL DEPRESSION-SHAPED COMPUTERS
I CAN'T STAND THEM

kZ05P5.gif

sounds like my week, needed access to a database i havent had to use in a year, since i havent logged into it they deactivated my access and now im at ITs mercy for when i can get back in

Enough negative. It's the weekend! How's everyone this Friday evening?

I think I might go to Cars and Coffee in the morning with some friends and get some Chic-Fil-A breakfast :)

im just relaxing for once, started playing random music on the sound system and enjoying a evening of doing nothing

Porsche went to TPC racing, got a call from them in a hour and a half with a diagnosis and rough estimate, plus a list of other things theyd like to take a look at. Oil cooler is disintegrating from age, its a rare part, but knowing they're rare parts, TPC keeps a few NOS on hand including one that fits a '77. Their time isnt cheap but so far id say they're worth it

Enough negative. It's the weekend! How's everyone this Friday evening?

I think I might go to Cars and Coffee in the morning with some friends and get some Chic-Fil-A breakfast :)
Played some Apex for a bit and then ordered a chromoly crash bar for the Evo. Weather is finally where I like it so I plan to be in the garage more.

I FEEL YOUR PAIN

I hate when machines fall off the domain, too! It's so STUPID why do people wait so long to use equipment and why do they always call right before you're about to leave to try and fix it?! :mad:

Why can't THEY drop off the domain?!

I CAN'T STAND OPTIPLEX
THE GREY AWFUL AESTHETIC
THE BEEPING POST NOISES
STUPID AWFUL DEPRESSION-SHAPED COMPUTERS
I CAN'T STAND THEM

kZ05P5.gif

I'm gonna change my profile pic to an Optiplex just to haunt you

Back