Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Thursday!! My day is chocked full of meetings. Starts with call to a supplier in Europe. How exciting…

It's nothing exciting :rotfl:

1997 Accord sedan.. auto.. 140k miles.. needs a few things to be fully commute worthy but it's a great little car

It's nothing exciting :rotfl:

1997 Accord sedan.. auto.. 140k miles.. needs a few things to be fully commute worthy but it's a great little car
You ******* with me?

What color? Mine was champagne. Well "Heather Mist Metallic" I think

Long day? Fridays are my "short" day. Supposed to get off at 2pm but never get off then. Not too late usually tho.

heading to the city to pick up a rubberwood counter top. hope they can cut it for me or else its gonna be a tight fit in the back of the xterra.

Long day? Fridays are my "short" day. Supposed to get off at 2pm but never get off then. Not too late usually tho.

Fridays and Mondays are our busiest days, but I work the same hours each day, just differs on how busy it can/could be

I'm the only person in my department so it gets fun

I have to head to Seattle at 1:00 for cancer screening. Hopefully this is my last semi-annual thing as we’re now 5 years since initial diagnosis.

Good luck man! I have a good friend of mine that is on the same trail, 3yrs in

View attachment 63949
Trying to waste as much time as possible at my last job.
What kind of fridge is this? In an RV?

Got my butcher block. Asked them to cut it and apparently they can't because the wood is too hard for their saw. So that sucked. Luckily all 74 inches of it fit in the Xterra by moving my seat up a bit. Also have a friend that's a contractor that said he would cut it for me.

What's the benefit of that kind of fridge?..
Sort of the standard for people with money. They’re “Built-In” and most have panels so the unit matches your cabinetry. They’re more metal than plastic compared to cheaper products and usually carry a decade long warranty on the big stuff.

Back