Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

This is insane….auto(9 gears) and manual gearboxes in one package that you can switch back and forth at any point. Also has multiple gear ratios depending on what driving mode you select.

Then throw in the fact that its 1345kg and 1345hp is bonkers. The drivers gauges are insane. Car is insane!

What he and his company have done in the short 20 years is just nuts.

Pre-release content with Mr. JWW

View: https://youtu.be/an_7NbRJ0p8

Official release….

View: https://youtu.be/3LfkTodFuxg

Lexus dealer marking up IS between $15-25k and asking for 12-18 months wait for any F Sport IS models, including 350 and 500.

Bellevue Audi dealer is marking up their RS3 by $25k and asking 18-24 months wait for a car. They literally want $90k for a $60k car and they’re getting it.

I’m out.

I can still test drive that blue IS for $52k miles. I think it’s was CPO with only 10k miles.

Or get a slightly used Type R?

In general, the economic news is gonna be bleak in the coming months. Key is trying to make sure you’re not overpaying for vehicles or waiting until things really start to drop. Problem is as that happens, interest rates will be pretty high. Already seeing that in housing with interest rates in the mid-5% range. Feels a lot like 2007, but much broader and we’re nearly clipping 10% inflation to boot.
Yep... real rates (adjusted for inflation) are deeply negative. That's how we've always handled a high GDP/Debt ratio. So we're getting a 3% nominal yield in a 10% (according to the gov) world. (If you use the .gov methodology from 1980 we're closer to 15% inflation) Savers getting absolutely hosed. Next up for a beating... asset prices.

Lexus dealer marking up IS between $15-25k and asking for 12-18 months wait for any F Sport IS models, including 350 and 500.

Bellevue Audi deal
So how'd that presentation go?

Bellevue Audi dealer is marking up their RS3 by $25k and asking 18-24 months wait for a car. They literally want $90k for a $60k car and they’re getting it.

I’m out.

Absolute insanity :mad:

I’m out.
What’s the deal with the car shopping? I’m sure I scrolled over something. Don’t want anything used?

I recently saw one in person in the boost blue. Not sure I could stand to see that color everyday.

Back