New Year, New ride... 13' Fit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is your Fit already paid off? I would rather buy brand new Civic Si then 11 year old German car. You will get bored with that car very fast anyway.

No...the Fit is not paid off. Not upside down either.

Yeah, That's strange... only 5.7k miles?

If I were to ever consider an old german car, I'd go for either a BMW 2000 (They're so cool!) or those old SL's.

Your fit look awesome! Love the red emblems and what you did with the stitching.
I picked up the Fit used with 4,100 miles on it and it had the red H's on it and a Bluetooth kit too. The stiching was a time consuming but worth it in the end.

DSC_6075_CIB_Wallpaper.jpg
Because I like the WRB color. World Rally Blue FTW :)

what's your sales tax rate?

7.25% for my tax rate. They hit me at $21,650 for a "drive out" price. I countered to a $21,000.00 OTD....taxes, dealer fees included.

Just checked my email and they said that $21,650 is the best they can do. So it breaks down to $19,500 for the car, $1,413.75 in taxes and $736 in dealer fees.

Hmmmz...talking to the guy at Carmax and he is saying that in NC the car tax is only 3%. 7.25% is reg sales tax, not car tax.

Guess I'll tell that ATL dealership I just buy the car and deal with everything else on my own. Time to do more research.....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back