New Year, New ride... 13' Fit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too early to start looking at mods? lol

I can't afford anything anyways but have a tow hook from YoSpeed and a $25 gift cert from WeSellCarParts from the 12 Days of Xmas! :woot:

Really, just want tint, retros, rear sway and susp(prob springs). Need a rear seat cover for the dog......

How many vehicles have you had since I've known you?

Fit
Accord
BMW

I think that's it... lol

Yup...the Si also.

Other than the Si....each of those cars were in my possession for 13 months or less, lol. Also found a key to the BMW in a drawer.

At the bank canceling the loan....dealership sold the car earlier today.

My local bank guy is giving the lending department a ton of **** on my behalf since it took 5 business days to get me money or a check.

Sooooo.....Focus ST with Recaros and Nav for a potential $21,600???? More money than I wanted to spend but worth it?

More goodies, more power, more torques, is a hatch.....

How many miles? I'm not sure how big you are, but I'm 6'3" 195lbs and I couldn't fit in the Recaro seats that ST has.

How many miles? I'm not sure how big you are, but I'm 6'3" 195lbs and I couldn't fit in the Recaro seats that ST has.

The one I sat in had 21 miles. New car, lol. The fit in the Recaros was slightly tight but would be ok. Did not test drive as it was close to them closing. Really liked the blue color.

The $21,600 is with using my brothers discount he gets with Delta. TrueCar is saying $22,050.

Oh Michael... :giggle:

A: The seats were too tight for me and I'm not fat. They hurt me :-(
B: I know a couple people that had tons of issues (electrical, engine) and had to lemon law them.
C: Its a ford focus...

Just keep the Fit and save up for the Focus RS ;)

But seriously I'd own a Si over a FocusST.

I agree with A. Seats in ST were designed for people that are less than 5ft. tall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back