NitrousG35 has gone in a new direction...

Okay Okay.. Glad I got it right.

I think I saw Nomar/Santiago at the Dragon but I didn't know what his real name was.. Some people were calling him Nomar and some called him Santiago. :rotfl:

Mike and Tony call me Santi some times too....lol

probably 98% of people are their usernames to me. I can't help it. Hey dent, nomar, cook (cookstar), 2fast, nitrous, jro... it just keeps going. For some reason, dawn is dawn. :scratches:

I've always tried to refer to people by their real names. Never really bought into the avatar moniker.
it's easier said than done... seeing someone like dent with 100K+ posts on other forums... your brain is overloaded by the text "dent". Even if you know the real name, you see the username so much.

it's easier said than done... seeing someone like dent with 100K+ posts on other forums... your brain is overloaded by the text "dent". Even if you know the real name, you see the username so much.

Yeah I can definitely understand how you wouldn't be able to keep track of people's real names.... with the sheer number of forum members you've had to deal with, it'd be impossible.

With this forum, I'm getting confused by who is who compared to 8th gen haha

Only some people and the people who stuck with the same names I recognized. Like booty, I had no idea who you were until you just stated it (8th username).

Dawn is Dawn
Curtis is Curtis
Dent is Dent

:rotfl:

Calling some by their first name on a forum can sometimes be like visiting your elementary school teacher years later. Then she's trying to tell you to call her by her first name. LOL

Matt, you know me. I cannot tolerate any dirt or dust on my car. I literally feel the pain my cars are going through when I have to drive through rain or snow. Speaking of which, we just had our first frost-temp was 26 degrees F and it did indeed snow in Northern Minnesota! Anyway, expect to see two Evos delivered in an enclosed Tractor trailer and then offloaded at a certain small town in Virginia. Then, two Evos and an Si will make way to the Dragon meet. I will have an extra box of S2 DBW TB's just in case you need a spare or two or 10. :turbopokesmiley:

:pat::rotfl::pat:

Haha yeah a lot of us, including myself, call him Nomar. It would make a really cool first name.
Sometimes it's just odd calling people by their first names when you've known them by their username for so long...
I couldn't walk up to you and say "Hey!! Bootyluvr" though...lmao

Whenever I've called him Santiago I've felt like a poser. It also feels like the Earth's axis shifts considerably. Nomar it is forevermore. Quote the Bobo "Nevermore"

Back