NY / NJ 9th Spotted Thread

CBP Si coupe in front of Medieval Times at 1pm in Lyndhurst

White Si sedan parked at Pharmachem Labs in Kearny on Bergen Ave at 11:30am

CBP Si coupe on NJ 7 crossing the bridge into Belleville at 10:40am

K. So this week I've seen many 9ths. Just never got a chance to post. On mon afternoon at CSI I saw a silver non si coupe, and a black si sedan in and near parking lot 4 which is near north buildings. Then on tues I saw a dark grey non si coupe leaving the school, u saw me, didn't honk so I didn't either. This was around noon. Then at the staten island mall a black non si sedan parked next to me I carded u :D. Then I saw a ralleye red non si coupe on Richmond. Let's see what tomorrow brings :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - freddi >_<

so today got my first experience driving side by side to another 9th gen si, was a cbp coupe, owner must've just got it, totally ignored me when i looked right at him, it has the temporary tags on the back windscreen. anyway was fun to follow it until it turned off the rode. this was in brooklyn on kings hwy after 9pm.

Spotted a CBP Si coupe on 280 West going towards the Parkway exit

Spotted: rallye red sedan, smoked tail lights, tints, turnpike north at around 430 pm, I honked and gave a thumbs up as I drove past.

Spotted ralleye red si sedan with Florida plates on victory blvd in front of csi an hour ago.

Yep! But lots of cars in NYC with out of state license plates. Even seen one from Hawaii before, and Alaska.

lol!

honestly i think they just bring the plates over. dunno how they do inspections every year tho.

Spotted SOP Si coupe turning onto ridge road in Lyndhurst. I was in the Explorer and let you turn in front of me

Spotted a tw non si 9th gen on I-87 s around 8pm jus before the tap pan zee. I sped up to catch up with u I was in my brothers veloster.

BUMP!!! lol I'm sure people are spotting 9th gens more often now. Ive seen a couple white 9th FG4s in passaic county, I met one guy but he's not on the forum idk the other guy. Dropped white FG4 with tints and HIDs.

For anyone willing to make the trip or anyone in the area, there will be a local meet tonight. All information is in the link. Please follow the rules on the thread. We don't ask for much other than responsibility and some maturity.

Rt 17 Starbucks Meet (NJ)

Spotted a pmm Si sedan on flatlands ave in Brooklyn by breukelen houses. Tinted windows yellow fogs hids and red Hs. Looked good. Oh n plastidip Si rims.

Back