NY / NJ 9th Spotted Thread

Spotted 2012 Si CBP Temp tags on NJ-7/Belleville Turnpike on the Kearny side at 3:00pm. Congrats on the new car man!

2012 EX coupe "cool mist" color I believe - 10/13 5pm-ish 390S Rochester, NY. Driving slow in the fast lane.

Subscribed :)

From queens

My boys

894eba92.jpg

Mine
6af9453a.jpg

Sent from Flyy Network.

I'm posting this while I'm lookin at your car on the Verazzano and my husband is driving. You are a Rallye Red Si sedan NY plates. We waved and I flashed the 9th Civic card at you while on the Staten Island Expressway. Hope you are a member.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?ykx0ni

Spotted a Rallye Red Si coupe parked on Ridge Rd by the CVS in North Arlington near the Lyndhurst border. Would've carded you if I could have stopped.

Spotted a alabaster silver metallic 4dr ninth gen with tinted tails, HID's and a back window spoiler on rockaway parkway near the belt pkwy roundabout today around 2pm. Very nice setup. Couldn't tell if it was an si or ex since I was on the passenger side of my car going th opposite direction. Was very inspiring. I didn't think the tinted tails would look good in this color.

Spotted a black Si coupe in front of Seabras masiqueira in the iron bound part of Newark. I carded you.

How do you post full size multiple picks here? I'm from staten island, ny and would like to post some pics of my new 2012 si sedan. By the way I've only seen 3 '12 si civic other than mine, a red coupe, red sedan, and a white sedan, mine is black. Awesome car, definitely under rated by auto review magazines and websites.

next to the post reply button - there is an "upload a file" button. You can upload multiple photos there. If you already have them hosted on photobucket or another site, click on the little "tree" icon (area above where you're posting your message) - next to the film icon. That will open a popup, and you paste in the URL of the image.

Spotted that Rallye Red Si coupe again by the CVS (North Arlington/Lyndhurst Border). I actually had to stop in so I carded you

car is looking good. You'll have to check out the meet if you're close
http://www.9thcivic.com/forum/threads/rt-17-starbucks-meet-nj.2657/

Sounds good except that I'm not usually done at work until 10 sometimes earlier sometimes later and once in a while I'll take off on a Thursday. So if I make it to the meet, it'll probably be no earlier than 10 on my early nights unless I happen to have that day off which doesn't happen too often. I mean if you guys are around later than 11 most times, I'll drop in on the meet. It's a bit of a drive from staten island, but not too bad from what I see. I'm not very tetchy though so I might be boring to discuss tuning parts with, I think I outgrew that whole ricer tuning phase since I never was able afford it when I had my 7th civic coupe, now I finally got an Si which is an awesome car but it's being leased so tuning is somewhat out of the question, but so far I love this gen si more than 7th ex that I recently sold. I bet it's a sweet ride if turbocharged considering all the power and torque it has stock, maybe a slight 1-2 inch drop would give it a more precise ride on corners, but hey for a stock it's an awesome civic. Anyway, I'll try to make some of the meets if I feel up to the drive after work, that is if it lasts well to midnight or later, otherwise it'll have to be days I get/takevthirsdays off. And yes it does look good, definitely gets a lot of eyeballing. Personally haven't seen more than 3 other 9th si civics, but loads of ex and lx ones floating around here.

We are usually there much later than 11 so you are more than welcome to stop by. We have quite a few Staten Island members of the group that you could always ride to and from with in a small caravan. When we meet it's not all tune and tech talk. Most of the time we are all BSing about work, video games, upcoming meets and just general stuff. When someone has a question about a part or something tune related then we bring it up. It's a tight knit group that usually goes so at this point we generally go for the company, not so much the cars.

The trip is about 30 min tops really. My husband and I used to go to the giant Staten Island meet they had in the Home Depot parking lot on Tuesdays. We stopped going when some crazy ***** in a Sentra thought she could drift through a crowd of people and cars though

Back