Official Computer Talk Thread

That’s pretty much MSRP for that card, the XC3 3080 Ti is $1329.
I'll be honest, I don't know much about cards, but I thought 3080's were typically 9 to 1k. Not too familiar with the verities of them, but is there a waitlist for them still?

I was able to get a 3080 from HP within a pre built computer limited to where you can't mine for $800. Holds up well for gaming so far.

I'll be honest, I don't know much about cards, but I thought 3080's were typically 9 to 1k. Not too familiar with the verities of them, but is there a waitlist for them still?

I was able to get a 3080 from HP within a pre built computer limited to where you can't mine for $800. Holds up well for gaming so far.
1 to 1400 seems to be about the price for usd. in canada its up to 2300.

Apparently for a few of the varieties you can now just click buy instead of being on a waitlist

@FooBird - You were in the EVGA queue... forget for what model? When did you sign up?

I just checked my EVGA Notifies and I've been in the queue for the EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra for a year! :eek:

I signed up back in September 2020 right after they came out. I was in for an XC3 Ultra.

I ended up getting on via NewEgg early in the shuffle when they let you send back pieces you didn’t want (November? 2020). Never have received a notification for that card yet.

I signed up back in September 2020 right after they came out. I was in for an XC3 Ultra.

I ended up getting on via NewEgg early in the shuffle when they let you send back pieces you didn’t want (November? 2020). Never have received a notification for that card yet.

You never got notified for the 3080 XC3 yet? Wow... I think I joined a few months after it was released for the 3080 FTW3..
Are you sure it's still on your list of "Notifies" via EVGA website?

You never got notified for the 3080 XC3 yet? Wow... I think I joined a few months after it was released for the 3080 FTW3..
Are you sure it's still on your list of "Notifies" via EVGA website?
I renewed when they made you do that a few months back. It’s okay because you got me the 3080 Ti FTW3. But yeah, no notifies.

For you IT guys. I’ll let you cringe for a minute on my part. 3000 miles from home, trying to work through meetings and all I get is this. How reliable… Dell Latitude FTWE9B22AA3-7084-4B4A-BC80-DBB82D392C58.jpeg

For you IT guys. I’ll let you cringe for a minute on my part. 3000 miles from home, trying to work through meetings and all I get is this. How reliable… Dell Latitude FTWView attachment 64484

There are some things you could potentially check. I’ve never had that screen before.

Back