Official Computer Talk Thread

It's like watching someone talk about how great the work environment is when they know the toilets are always overflowing and no one there has any clue how to address it.
It was so unintelligible to me that I just stopped watching it.

"Upgraded" to these Dell 27" 1440p 165hz monitors.

They were on-sale for $225/each... My buddy was getting on me since I should have upgraded to a 240hz monitor since my old primary monitor was a 27" Acer Predator 1440p/165hz so it's not really an "upgrade" but my Acer was from 2016.

It's amazing how fast computers have evolved in just 3 years. Feel like my rig is so out of date now but it rarely gets turned one anymore.

It's amazing how fast computers have evolved in just 3 years. Feel like my rig is so out of date now but it rarely gets turned one anymore.
Need to use it more but then again you have kids so I'm sure they keep you busy.

Need to use it more but then again you have kids so I'm sure they keep you busy.
Not really. But there's lots of things I'd rather do than sit at a computer. Ive said this before. I mostly like the idea of having one and enjoy building them. Would be cool if I could use that skill to make money.

Not really. But there's lots of things I'd rather do than sit at a computer. Ive said this before. I mostly like the idea of having one and enjoy building them. Would be cool if I could use that skill to make money.

I'm on mine replying to this. I don't care for a laptop (I do have one)..
I like a full keyboard/mouse to navigate lol

Do you stream?
I thought about doing it, but never started with it. Only thing I'm missing is a mic and the mic mount, though.
At least you have an RTX GPU. What 2xxx model is it?

I was like why does he ceiling look so low! :rotfl:
I have the RTX 3060 and I can't even tell you how many times I hit my head on the loft bunk. I used to have a Cal King, but I had no space.

"Out of date" but has a 3060 :think: that's not out of date lol
Not that graphics card. lol It would be nice to upgrade eventually, but not anytime soon.

I bought a M.2 2TB and I put it in the board, but but it doesn't register that kind of M.2. I needed a different one. The motherboard is a bit outdated so if I wanted to do any updating to certain things it makes it a bit more difficult. I need to find some good DDR4 Ram, but still looking into that.

What are you running? :hmmm?:

Not that graphics card. lol It would be nice to upgrade eventually, but not anytime soon.

I bought a M.2 2TB and I put it in the board, but but it doesn't register that kind of M.2. I needed a different one. The motherboard is a bit outdated so if I wanted to do any updating to certain things it makes it a bit more difficult. I need to find some good DDR4 Ram, but still looking into that.

What are you running? :hmmm?:

AMD 5600x with EVGA RTX 3080Ti (previously had an EVGA RTX 3070Ti)

I have my i7 4790k/16GB Crucial DDR3 RAM/Asus Motherboard/Hyper 212 EVO Black CPU Cooler listed on FB Marketplace.

I'm sure it won't get any bites since it's so old but worth a shot :giggle:

I have my i7 4790k/16GB Crucial DDR3 RAM/Asus Motherboard/Hyper 212 EVO Black CPU Cooler listed on FB Marketplace.

I'm sure it won't get any bites since it's so old but worth a shot :giggle:
It has less than two years of natural life left, so maybe someone will bite if it's priced right.

computer related, picked up a new router and im honestly blown away at how easy yet powerful this thing is

IMG_8225.jpeg

Back