Official Gun Thread

:hiding: i seem to see people wearing them more as a fashion accessory than in any way that would be useful if they needed it

I’m thinking VP9SK. Just a bit pricier than most.
havent gotten to shoot one, but the other HKs ive encountered shot nice, but oh my god are they complicated to work on

you crazy americans and your guns.
you mean your roof and porch doesn't look like this?

lvbmt855vz791.jpg

im disapointed in that family.

roof guns - highly impractical cant access them quickly enough
the kid on the bike doesnt have a gun, why is no one concerned about her safety?
at least the kid in the doorway is showing some trigger discipline

but most importantly:
that smoker is just way too small, no way that family are true Texans, you can only get maybe one brisket on that thing at a time

roof guns - highly impractical cant access them quickly enough
When the zombies come and claim the first floor, the homeowners run to the 2nd floor to get the roof guns.

Springfield Hellcat? P365? Something smaller than the ppq?

My buddy has the Hellcat and loves it.

Same. Great Price too.

Rented the Hellcat and P365 yesterday. Also shot my buddy's Glock 43x.

Wasn't a fan of the Hellcat. Trigger was weird for me. 43x wasn't bad. I liked the P365 the best out of the 3 but it was a bit too small for me. They didn't have a P365XL to rent but think I might go that route.

They didn't have a P365XL to rent but think I might go that route.
Definitely going with P365XL. Trying to find one local.. checked 3 places and no go.

I can order online and have it shipped to an FFL (like I did with my Springfield XDM 9mm back in 2017) but will have to pay the $50 transfer fee (thanks MD)

Trying to find one local.. checked 3 places and no go.
did any of them have pricing to compare? Sometimes it's still worth paying the 50 dollar fee to buy online and have it sent to your gun shop

did any of them have pricing to compare? Sometimes it's still worth paying the 50 dollar fee to buy online and have it sent to your gun shop
I found a place close to my buddy that isn't too far away from me and it says they have it in stock. I'll check with them tomorrow.

One of my customers at work her brother & dad own a gun store but they only have the P365XL with the manual safety. I don't want that one.

I found a place close to my buddy that isn't too far away from me and it says they have it in stock. I'll check with them tomorrow.

One of my customers at work her brother & dad own a gun store but they only have the P365XL with the manual safety. I don't want that one.
https://gun.deals/search/apachesolr_search/p365xl

this place lets you see a bunch of stores and models to compare pricing if that helps

https://gun.deals/search/apachesolr_search/p365xl

this place lets you see a bunch of stores and models to compare pricing if that helps
Only bad part about ordering online is

A: Whatever FFL I have the gun shipped to... I'll have to pay $50 for the transfer then the standard $10 MSP (Maryland State Police) application fee.
B: If the gun comes with larger magazines than 10 rounds the online store might not ship them to Maryland or the FFL that it goes to will have to block them off.

So buying local is usually better option.

Only bad part about ordering online is

A: Whatever FFL I have the gun shipped to... I'll have to pay $50 for the transfer then the standard $10 MSP (Maryland State Police) application fee.
B: If the gun comes with larger magazines than 10 rounds the online store might not ship them to Maryland or the FFL that it goes to will have to block them off.

So buying local is usually better option.
I didn't look at that search, but usually you can specify you're looking for a 10rd magazine version. The same thing applies to california (and maybe other states?) I have no clue how the prices compare to local, but I've seen stuff before that was 100-200+ less than local.

Back