Photos Official Lowered Sedan Pics Thread.. :)

@Danny Lugo

clean car man. if you plan on keeping the stock wheels you should invest in some spacers :)

20222576318_495b588ee2_b.jpg

That's quite the flattering angle. :hitit:

I was concerned about how it might look because I won't be buying wheels at the same time that I buy my coilovers, but damn... I'm excited now.:dancing:

That's quite the flattering angle. :hitit:

I was concerned about how it might look because I won't be buying wheels at the same time that I buy my coilovers, but damn... I'm excited now.:dancing:

I think he's using spacers to get the flush look.

I think he's using spacers to get the flush look.

I should have been more descriptive. I was planning on buying spacers as well to hold me over until I buy new wheels in hopes that it may look better than stock offset, but I was concerned that it may look bad. However, I was pleased to see that he used spacers and achieved a pretty killer look on stocks.

I would love to have the specs on these wheels. They look sick!
They're Konig Inception. 18x8 +40. Got them at the local Discount Tire for a really good price. I think they list at like $120/ea. I weighed them vs the OEs, and IIRC they're right at 22.6lbs ea. vs the stockers at 29lbs. I really liked that the Honda center caps popped in, too. Wanted a clean, factory look, LOL.

No it's all good my friend! They are 17x8 42+ Offset...if you get the 35+ they look awesome and more concave but you have to roll the fenders with a lowered car.
I got you, man. I'm thinking 18x8 +35... I'll have to find someone help me roll the fenders though. Or at least do some more research. I've never done that before..

I got you, man. I'm thinking 18x8 +35... I'll have to find someone help me roll the fenders though. Or at least do some more research. I've never done that before..

Yeah that would look sick! They actually make a tool that will roll the fenders. My friend has one that builds cars. Just make sure you do it right because it can crack the paint if not heated enough or rolled right.

Yeah that would look sick! They actually make a tool that will roll the fenders. My friend has one that builds cars. Just make sure you do it right because it can crack the paint if not heated enough or rolled right.
Thanks for the info! I'll look out for the tool and see if I can find info on certain temperatures that work well, etc. I wonder if that's the type of tool that you could just rent somewhere.... Haha

Lol, they aren't even that expensive, I'll just do some research and pick one up once I feel confident. :D

+35 isn't going to stick out too far is it?

We're both on the same page lol 18x8 would be nice with 35 offset but I don't want to roll the fenders right away

Back