Photos Official Lowered Sedan Pics Thread.. :)

It obviously fits on their bumper because they forced it to fit flushed with a whole bunch of motifications , I tried and all I did was scratch my bumper so I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with me installing it wrong and if so, try it for yourself and risk your bumper getting ruined just like mine lol

Sent from Flyy Network.

And I had no choice but to leave it on so it covers up the damages , and I spoke to them bout it and all I got was " it's a tight fit" "it fits our bumper" "send me pics" " I don't see what your talking about" at this point I give up it is what it is

Sent from Flyy Network.

a689589e-9600-b1a7.jpg

Sent from Flyy Network.

Pssh screw Kplayground then...I'll just wait for another company to come up with an original design and better fitment. Kinda feel like they half assed the Lip since the demand was so high for one.

And the dude Ryan gold had same issue with the 09+ Mugen front lip , he had to shave the bumper

Sent from Flyy Network.

that sucks man... it looks dope from the front, and from the side it's like "wtf"
i almost feel like the cut the bottom of the lip off to make it fit... i'm not quite sure how it managed to get like that

Back