Official Orlando Chat Thread

Robert is ready to watch the wedding..................

2187520791_54d7bf64c6_o.jpg

The U.S make it into a huge deal. Nobody cares in the UK.. just the commercialized-gossip-prone-americans.:dopey::chopwood:

I wanted to be the first to congratulate Robert on the big wedding this morning. I am sure it brought a tear to your mum's eyes. :guitar:

so, i finally saw some highlights of the Royal Wedding.... prob about an hour condensed version i wanna say. i must say, it WAS pretty interesting. Kate looked future-MILF-tastic :drooling: and the whole event was pretty cool. i'm glad i didn't sit through the endless HOURS of the whole ordeal, but it was nice to check out the highlights.

the Duke and Dutchess of Cambridge are gonna make some sexy babies. soon! :rotfl:

Robert and I watched like a 10min summary. Was great LOL

heir and a backup!

did anyone go see Fast Five yet? saw it Friday night as a part of Nick's birthday dinner & a movie. it was awesome. thoroughly enjoyed it! oddly enough, i am actually quite excited to see what 6 has in-store given the tease during the credits at the end of the movie! :popcorn:

"Do you believe in ghosts...?" is the tagline for the next installment. CREEPY and awesome stuff!!! :D

waiting for joey to ruin the movie before the rest of us see it LOL

:popcorn: :shady:

Back