Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

LMAO i live in miami florida nothing is illegal here and its not that bright at all ive had brighter zackb911

Florida law does not trump the DOT. Putting HIDs in a housing not designed for them is irresponsible and dangerous.

dyve9y8a.jpg

installed my alpine ics-x7hd in my FA5

all i can do is laugh come to miami then talk about what is irresponsible and dangerous because my hids aint nothing compared to what goes on here.

all i can do is laugh come to miami then talk about what is irresponsible and dangerous because my hids aint nothing compared to what goes on here.

What others do does not absolve you of your actions.

Reactions: 5SK
let's all just get back on topic what others do isn't our concern :)

When others are doing something dangerous, it is our concern as we will not promote dangerous activities on the forum.

Exactly i dont think hids are a problem to society lol and this is a forum to talk and share not to be like the other forums full of retards and little kids so let it go and keep to the topic.

alright valid point taken just didn't want issues escalating I'll stay out of it lol

What everyone needs to realize is that a lot of people read the forums and the last thing we want is people coming here and thinking that something is perfectly acceptable to do if others do it...despite laws and ignoring common sense in light of potential danger.

Exactly i dont think hids are a problem to society lol and this is a forum to talk and share not to be like the other forums full of retards and little kids so let it go and keep to the topic.

Part of talking and sharing on this forum is looking out for the safety of others. To ignore legitimate concerns and breaking of laws is acting exactly like those in the other forum.

dangerous activities to what really u must be 50 years old and live under a rock because im not the only one here with hids on a open headlamp so give it a rest already i didnt join this site to be bothered with this nonesense i thought this site was to share and talk about cars i guess its not.

dangerous activities to what really u must be 50 years old and live under a rock because im not the only one here with hids on a open headlamp so give it a rest already i didnt join this site to be bothered with this nonesense i thought this site was to share and talk about cars i guess its not.

And if you look at nearly every post where someone mentions HIDs in the stock housing, someone chimes in and says it is bad idea, dangerous, etc.

so im guessing u need to shut down all post about hellaflush and dangerous stretching to tires if we are going to go down that route because hids and nowhere near dangerous as a stretched tire on a wide rim so dont try to pick on something so small.

so im guessing u need to shut down all post about hellaflush and dangerous stretching to tires if we are going to go down that route because hids and nowhere near dangerous as a stretched tire on a wide rim so dont try to pick on something so small.

Safety is a big concern and generally addressed by many on the forum...from members and staff alike.

Back