Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

Cool thanks everyone I'll have to pick up a set since I'm due for an oil change. I prefer ramps over a jack. I just feel safer lol

The front of my car is too low for the Rhino ramps. Lol.

Do the ramps flex when you drive onto them? Like I said I need it for oil changes for my 14 Si sedan and my girlfriends Jeep Compass. Just reading a lot of mixed reviews on them.

Do the ramps flex when you drive onto them? Like I said I need it for oil changes for my 14 Si sedan and my girlfriends Jeep Compass. Just reading a lot of mixed reviews on them.
You'll be fine. You can put jack stands right under the jack point railing if you want a bit more safety.

OLM LED Fog Light Bulbs came in today :woot:

0316151710a-1_zpsgnidxy4z.jpg

zero flex...at least mine. I've had full size pickup trucks on mine and they don't budge or flex at all.

He just needed a little more height to change the oil on the duece....lol

Getting ready to install:
-2 12" L7 Solo's bridged @ 1 Ohm in slot ported boxes
-Kicker Sum 8 (for use with differential balanced inputs - keeping the stock head unit and I-mid)
-Kicker 1250.1 amp
-Kicker 700.4 amp
Undecided on what to use for interior speakers...Thinking about going with Focal. Those will be another day. Think this should be pretty sick when done!

Back