Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

Debating on it or the acuity. I heard of BC breaking
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Go with the Acuity or don't bother doing anything.
It's a quality product and worth every penny.
If you consider yourself a driver, you'll have no regrets upgrading to the Acuity shifter.
Do the shifter bushings on the transmission as well.

Not sure. Cheap nrg one I found randomly on eBay one day. Really liked the way it looked so pulled the trigger.

I’m gonna be getting the acuity knob soon. When I do I’ll give u a smoking deal on my current one.

So my boredom got the better of me today and I decided to go back at my shifter. I went back to the stock knob and man is it short. Like old school pac man joystick short. Stiff as hell too. I’m gonna make a huge effort to try and get the transmission springs in this Friday if I’m not rocking a wicked hangover from t day. Might have a shift knob for sale as well.
EED5331D-DEE1-471C-8CC5-0A9EEE9B223F.jpeg

So my boredom got the better of me today and I decided to go back at my shifter. I went back to the stock knob and man is it short. Like old school pac man joystick short. Stiff as hell too. I’m gonna make a huge effort to try and get the transmission springs in this Friday if I’m not rocking a wicked hangover from t day. Might have a shift knob for sale as well.
View attachment 56964

You like your stock knob better?

View attachment 56964

Do yourself a favor and look into getting a weighted knob.

It’s just the right size but way to light. Hit me up when u get the parts. I’ll help u put them on but I recommend u get a flashpro before a ss.

It’s just the right size but way to light. Hit me up when u get the parts. I’ll help u put them on but I recommend u get a flashpro before a ss.

More than likely will..I don’t put 91 in my tank tho

Back