Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

Thanks to @ron v for the shifter and extender. It was a pleasure doing business with you. Now I guess I gotta start researching turbos so I can put the sticker to use, lol. Never tried am extender on the shifter before, so I'll give it a try and see how I like it. "You don't know unless you try" as they say. The shift knob looks great though and has a nice weight to it. More to come in the nearish future...
372b4f8e08930e68d7eab0e6d47b63b7.jpg
fbb7087ffae01a38d8254d80a0cd1836.jpg
2e083189fd8324737afaa7eef38a6549.jpg

Cool man. I never used the extender lol. Turbo sticker was purely for motivation. Haha. Glad u like it.

Most definitely. The turbo will prolly never happen unless I fall into lottery type money, but it's always fun to say "what if?"

Really low. Like needing probably to roll fenders, camber tires, etc. low. A 1.5 inch drop puts the tires inline with the wheel wells.

Oh okay, I saw these coil overs had that capability so I was tryna see how low it was

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You could set them up to see what it looks like. But you're going to have to do a lot of car and suspension modification. However, because a set of coilovers has the ability to do it, doesn't mean that you have to do it. What are the details of the coilovers you saw?

Hell, I'm on a 2" spring drop and I wouldn't dare to go much lower for a daily. But yeah, like the others said, fender roll, camber would all be required for that low a drop. And prolly a crash bar for the oil pan.

It’s the TruHart Coils! I wanna tuck my wheels in a little. Make it like..credit card fitment[emoji23]

I like my springs, but I'm waiting for the stock struts to go out to replace them with the truhart struts. I would like some more low sometimes, it's just not practical here in colorado

I like my springs, but I'm waiting for the stock struts to go out to replace them with the truhart struts. I would like some more low sometimes, it's just not practical here in colorado

Same for us in San Diego..eh whenever I get my coils I’ll figure out what I want! Definitely not gonna go stance stance with these dips and crazy driveways

Back