Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

Those look amazing!! How much did that set you back? I was thinking about removing the amber from mine, just hesitant to tear into a new light, though it looks soooo much better!
It all depends on the type of projectors you want, and shrouds etc.

Just finished removing amber on the first side. gotta get some amber bulbs tomorrow or else I'd be finished with it tonight.

d4229fed.jpg
It's looking nice bro!

I took it to the bodyshop that worked on my car. The car did not have phreon. Lol.

I also checked the tire pressure. Stupid me, I haven't checked it since the end of winter. The psi was on 42, so I lowered it to 35psi. I'm gonna have to check the tire pressure when the temp changes by intervals of 15-20 degrees F.

It definitely is much better.

I also checked the tire pressure. Stupid me, I haven't checked it since the end of winter. The psi was on 42, so I lowered it to 35psi. I'm gonna have to check the tire pressure when the temp changes by intervals of 15-20 degrees F.

I need to check my tire pressure.. Thanks.. I prob will forget tho. lol

Webby, is there a way you can add the following pictures to my original post regarding the (9th Gen) Eibach Sports-Plus Springs & Antil Roll Kit Sway Bars (Front: 2 inches drop and Back: 1 and 3/4 drop )? Thank you:

You can barely see this, but this is the back Sway Bar:

2012eibach1.sized.jpg

2012eibach2.sized.jpg

2012eibach3.sized.jpg

Front Sway Bar:

2012eibach5.sized.jpg

2012eibach6.sized.jpg

2012eibach8.sized.jpg

Nice. Do you notice any difference with the thicker sway bars?

I got my car back in April, and I've been a busy dude this past month and the half, in getting "Slick" (That's my cars nick name LOL) all prepped up. Here's another job that I just finished, it took me two nights to complete:

Front Caliper:

IMAG0352.jpg

Back Caliper:

IMAG0354.jpg

IMAG0361.jpg

IMAG0377.jpg
IMAG0380.jpg

IMAG0382.jpg

Wash n waxed. And added my decals. Got two 9thcivic, a shocker and a bandaid. Post pics later if I got time. Morning people. I'm going to bed.

I had my car a PDR session today and now its looks good again, besides the peeling clear coat on the roof and the cracks all over my hood. I paid $200 to get the dents out of the entire car.

Back