Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

LOL.... I didn't drive her for about a month and a half and its either been too cold or I have been too lazy to wash her....

My car is a 15 footer, looks good from 15 feet away but gets worse as you get closer, but she has 140k on the ticker
I've seen some women that could match that description perfectly :D

I just realized that this is on the water cooler. Can this be moved on the garage section, webby?

The big news today is that I was finally able to find a car wash that was open since its been so cold. So, a shower is what I did to my car today.

The big news today is that I was finally able to find a car wash that was open since its been so cold. So, a shower is what I did to my car today.
Hot shower?

I got my car back in April, and I've been a busy dude this past month and the half, in getting "Slick" (That's my cars nick name LOL) all prepped up. Here's another job that I just finished, it took me two nights to complete:
I'm not a fan of stock wheels painted, especially to black. But the red calipers do look nice

Last edited by a moderator:
My sub was disconnected for about a month now. I didn't even notice it until today. Lol. I plugged it back.

Oh yeah. I was wondering why he quoted your post.

Since it was 50 degrees outside and the car was covered with salt, I gave it a foam bath/car wash.

Got some rear camber arms toady, got bigger wheels and tires to go on this spring, need to make sure they'll fit.

Back