Took some decent rooftop parking garage pictures

Charlize got a much needed bath today after all the rain. I <3 washing my car

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375563863.707824.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375563879.503736.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375563893.554067.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375563908.532879.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375563923.752908.jpg

Sorry for the crappy pics. Left my SLR at home :(

I finally got a chance to put my Sickspeed fender washer in.

I also installed Sylvania ZXE high beam bulbs. I'll let the dealer do the lows since they only charge $10!

View attachment 25222
View attachment 25223

can you get that 2.4 DOHC i-VTEC panel painted just anywhere? i know the paint needs to be able to bend a little bit with it too. I've been wanting to do that for mine but in my dyno blue pearl.

can you get that 2.4 DOHC i-VTEC panel painted just anywhere? i know the paint needs to be able to bend a little bit with it too. I've been wanting to do that for mine but in my dyno blue pearl.

I was going to attempt it on my own but I ended up having to get some work done at a body shop so I asked them to paint the cover at the same time.

Check out this thread. It should give you some ideas.

http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/painted-my-engine-cover.5088/

Friday was the first time in a month I drove the car, working out in the field... Just been enjoying driving a car that has a proper transmission and doesn't roll thru corners...

Custom fit sunshade I ordered from eBay. Uses the same HD-82 model number that College hills Honda uses. It needs to sit in the sun for a day so it "stretches out" and the creases iron themselves out so it can reach the entire width of the windshield.

Here's some night pics in my garage, will post some daytime pics tomorrow:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376124942.871896.jpg

austin1636, does the licence plate count if its up on the dash? I see alot of people with that, i don't want a ticket though. Also the retrofit looks great!

austin1636, does the licence plate count if its up on the dash? I see alot of people with that, i don't want a ticket though. Also the retrofit looks great!

Oregon DMV handbook says "mounted visible on the front of the car"

I have it mounted with suction cups on the front side and it is visible so i technically am within the law on it although i know a lot of people that get pulled over and hassled about it.

i have yet to ever have an issue with it except when i got pulled over for a headlight that was out and he added that just because...... but it was only a warning and was 3 years ago

Last edited:
Back