Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

Am I missing something? Not too familiar with Evo's so it kinda just looks like you just took the bumper off.

Aftermarket FMIC?:think:
I was paranoid the coupler on the intercooler itself was loose, so I decided to reinstall the new UICP the proper way.
Figured I'd get the hang of taking things apart before Summer when all the go fast bits come in.

Another member's just finishing up his PRL Stage 1 build, so I might drive out there to help and or ride along for the tuning.

Are you guys also using e-tune for tuning or the good old dyno tuning?

Looked at it parked in the lot and thought to myself I'd much rather be driving some windy road than manually calling in customers credit cards.

Finally got my Spoiler King spoiler put on after a failed first attempt. And the pic doesn't do it justice. I like it a lot better than the whale tails. Also this is made in USA and the quality is outstanding! It almost perfectly matches the contours of the factory trunk spoiler on the 2012 sedans, if you have one. I love it.

jl4ho8.jpg

Put my new summer tires on. Yeah, I know, wheelgapblahblah. Money is going into another project right now so suspension for this car is on the waitlist.

2dt4o7r.jpg

Haha, yes you do. That's my "other project." 1992 CX. One owner and unmodified. For five years, I'd been trying to buy it from the sweet old lady who bought it new and she finally caved and sold it to me back in September last year. I've started on a ground-up, inside-out restoration on it. Lots of new OEM stuff. So far so good!

Keep them Super Sports coming. Mine are still sitting in the garage. :giggle:

@Dar-Dar Yeah, but it just started snowing about an hour ago after three weeks of sunshine and warm temperatures. Dang midwest.
Yeah, the climate is sucking pretty badly. My tires probably won't go on the car until mid May. Lol.

I installed these Philips Cree LEDs for the reverse light.
8ba1c21a6cb11887e34bd6546c616aa0.jpg

61aae1f21b42d6a24f058c28fdbebf27.jpg

1b7ca8879fe139e46375d2f6299114fe.jpg

And 'fixed' this linkage splitter that broke a while back which causes the gas cap to not open sometimes.
a87c6fdf8f96c1202fdec1fca04ff0b3.jpg

0c4996450dd4c4f12b1bddf957ba842f.jpg

Back