Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

But I know you live in PR so it's probably more $$ for shipping, oh wow that's a lot!

I rolled it down the street haha
5n6gie.jpg

Cool! My mom from Juncos and my wife is from Villalba. Shipping is a pain, we usually wait for a relative to take a trip down so we can send things that Way. My father-in-law buys cars here and ships them to P.R, so he can drive and sell them.
It will be cheaper to ship a whole car, then part by part. What happen to all the toyotas

Cool! My mom from Juncos and my wife is from Villalba. Shipping is a pain, we usually wait for a relative to take a trip down so we can send things that Way. My father-in-law buys cars here and ships them to P.R, so he can drive and sell them.
It will be cheaper to ship a whole car, then part by part. What happen to all the toyotas
Yes you are right, we either get a supplier that gets a ridiculous price!!! Or invent like stuff with the exhaust lol!!!

Juncos and villaba are great places

Tagged along for a photoshoot of a friend's Mustang the other day and ended up getting a couple of pictures taken of the Civic. Most of them are still being edited, but I got this one back a couple of days ago.

Tempe Town Lake.jpg

Also installed some Sylvania SilverStar ZXE bulbs last night and ordered some Putco 3000K Jet Yellow fog lights bulbs this morning, hopefully I'll have pictures of these sometime next week.

Sylvania ZXE 9006.jpg Sylvania ZXE 9005.jpg Putco Jet Yellow H11.jpg

It's a decent shot but I'm not a fan of having the sun in front of you.
I see where you're coming from, it might have looked a little better without the sun where it is.

Unfortunately we didn't really have any other choice though. We were right next to a local lake and the only place to park was a 15 minute "loading only zone", right in front of the setting sun.

I see where you're coming from, it might have looked a little better without the sun where it is.

Unfortunately we didn't really have any other choice though. We were right next to a local lake and the only place to park was a 15 minute "loading only zone", right in front of the setting sun.

Yeah gotta get what you can.

Back