Pauly's "You're my boy Blue!"

Blue eh? Never even thought about painting them. Is it worth it? Do we see the blue? Pics?

You won't see it unless you squat down and look in the wheel well.

You won't see it unless you squat down and look in the wheel well.
Definitely not worth it then. I'm not sure if it would look good anyway. It's kind of RICEY.

EDIT: BTW....my thread got deleted on 8thCiv ic.

Definitely not worth it then. I'm not sure if it would look good anyway. It's kind of RICEY.

EDIT: BTW....my thread got deleted on 8thCiv ic.
I think the H&Rs are blue. I wouldn't really consider it ricey. Lol.

And wow. Why did it get deleted? Did you get any pms? The mods should have at least changed the thread title.....

I think the H&Rs are blue. I wouldn't really consider it ricey. Lol.

And wow. Why did it get deleted? Did you get any pms? The mods should have at least changed the thread title.....
No, no explanation. Really dumb. I mean I was looking to buy a part, not selling. It seems there is a Mod on 8th who likes power......a little too much.

I got an acquaintance lined up to help me install these as early as next week. I asked him how much he wanted to charge me and he said just beer. :woot:

Good news and bad news. My buddy called to cancel our meeting to install the springs. Looks like I'm going to have to wait another week or two.
Good news is that I took my dash apart for the fourth time and finally got the temperature up on the screen!!! So happy! :) :) :) :)

DIY: http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/add-temperature-to-lx.8025/

BEFORE

P1030103.jpg

AFTER!

P1030153.JPG

Back