Pauly's "You're my boy Blue!"

Looks so aggressive now, did you have to get an alignment after the drop? Also any scraping? haha
Thanks! No, no rubbing at all which is the main reason I chose The Eibach Pro Kit springs. It's a significant drop, but leaves enough space so I don't have to worry about rubbing. The ultimate test was this section of highway that i drive every day to work that is really bumpy and wavy. I drive it at 125 km/hr and no issues at all. Nothing when I went over the bumpy train tracks either.

The ride is so much better: Increased handling! Wow! It feels like the stock suspension on smooth to semi smooth roads. On bumpy residential streets you feel the bumps a little more, but not in a bothersome way.

I will get an alignment in 2 weeks once everything has settled.

Last edited:
FWIW my rear camber was marginally out of spec after the post drop align - not enough to worry about. The front was all good. Of course the toe had to be adjusted. (I'm also on Eibach Pros)
Thanks. Ya, it doesn't feel out of line at all, but I'll take it in anyway.

What front lip do you have on?
Like Webby said. I went to Home Depot and found some garage door weather stripping and it was pretty close, but not exactly the same as the EZ Lip. Plus, it doesn't cone with 3M double sided tape. Might be easier to just get the EZ Lip from their website.

http://ezlip.com/buy.html

Back