Pauly's "You're my boy Blue!"

Would you say the LED reverse lights still give you a good field of view? I was thinking about ordering some, but am worried that they would look cool, but don't work very well as far as vision is concerned.

Would you say the LED reverse lights still give you a good field of view? I was thinking about ordering some, but am worried that they would look cool, but don't work very well as far as vision is concerned.
No, no worries. They provide plenty of light. Just get bulbs with the highest sml count as possible.

Arrived! More blue lights. :D

uvEB2mw.jpg

EFe2epM.jpg

Last edited:
How's the quality feel/look? I'm anxious to see how they install as well as the completed project.

How's the quality feel/look? I'm anxious to see how they install as well as the completed project.
Quality seems very good. You can tell that they are not OEM when you look closely at the edges. OEM ones must have very smooth edges. These edges are not jagged, but not perfectly smooth either. Although unnecessary, I will probably take some very fine grain sand paper and give them a once over. I think the OEM ones are grey, not black plastic. Also, the OEM ones only have the front two that light up. The rear two do not, unless you can get your hands on a set from Australia, but good luck with that. Even if you can find them, they will cost ya.

No instructions booklet which I knew was going to happen.

Last edited:
where did you get these?
I've been thinking about this mod for a while and it might be a good winter project

Back