DIY Replace fog light bulbs with LED, stock replacement or HIDS or any kind of bulb

It there's no screw, you probably just have to pop it out

Here some pics

DRL LED with 20000k

IMG_0212.JPG IMG_0217.JPG

Low Beam and Fog lights and both are 10000k
IMG_0213.JPGIMG_0216.JPG

Here some pics when I turn on High beam and as you can see, if you want to put the LED for DRL you will have to sacrifice the brightness of your high beam.
IMG_0214.JPG IMG_0215.JPG

Once you remove the assembly there should be screws on the back side
I was hoping there was an easy way to take them off without taking the bumper off......... Thinking about paintng covers.......... But it's not that important.......

If someone happens to know where to pop from would be nice.......

Oooo there's a screw in the front it blends in pretty good

Thx, but I have an EX Coupe ....... just went and looked with a flashlight, no screw...... need someone with a Coupe that's taken theirs off.

I wouldn't do LEDs as your headlight low beam if that's what your talking about. You won't be able to see a thing.

That was a good idea, I tried them and Hondas, but the detail sucks....... Thx anyway..........
does this help you any? I've not seen the coupe, but it looks like it has 9 retaining tabs and then has 3 screws as well.
-----

N2vlf.jpg

===

bumper removal if this doesn't help?

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCeXxNhZ_hY

webby .......... That's what I needed.......... Thanks !

Where'd you get that exploded diagram ? Wouldn't mine having excess to that for the whole car.........

Check the PDF on college hill honda
Hopefully that can help you out
Just to say that 1st thing I found wasn't a pdf , it was some other exploded view........ the pdf is very clear....... thx.

I was trying to get you to that earlier

Yea .... I saw yours 1st and went to look for it but couldn't find it, then when webby showed that graphic. I realized it could be found on a mod' with in the site. And now I know there is a whole bunch of them listed at the bottom of our forum page. Very helpful for taking plastics apart, I say that because plastics are the worst if we don't know "how" to separate them. Looks like the fog cover will pop out like the bumper comes off after undoing a few screws, but I wouldn't have pulled on either one not knowing if it can be done.

Back