Tak - The <3 of my 9th Gen Civic FB2

Hi Tak, sorry if you've already mentioned this but are you still running the HFP springs?

I have a 2014 lx with around 70-80,000 miles. Im thinking I will need to replace the springs / shocks soon and very interested in the HFP setup since I only want to lower my car 1 inch.

Do you recommend going this route? Will I just need those washer adpaters?

Thank you!

Hello all 9th civic members

How are you all doing?

On my 2012 R18, I haven’t done much this year except the followings

1. Installed eBay Android 9.1 head unit 2GB/32GB with free Car Web Guru launcher
2. Installed eBay 10th gen Type R splitter

I’m currently playing the Android system tweakings. For example, I installed Car Web Guru launcher and some other apps, etc.

For the 10th gen Type R splitter, On eBay, search “front splitter honda civic 2016-2019”. There are 2 version. One has tabs in the middle. The other is flat in the middle. I’m using the flat version to test fit.

I just installed the splitter with my friend on my 9th gen first. We put 12 screws and 3m tapes. We also moved the splitter 1 finger gap from the edge of wheel well to front because I have modulo lip so we can bolt it on better.

1e6f4d88802428e35cf1b59a1b6ed46d.jpg
2cac44781b9bd993e7560f6ac241f476.jpg
e914dff165e22539de16969f063136f4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Long weekends is over. No more holidays until February. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I want to add a real side skirt extension instead of using eBay easy lip.

Does anyone know what the exact length is? 75 or 78? I may go with a custom side skirt splitter.

Cheers

a9b6c349db829134de9aa6714ed88784.jpg

Hello everyone

I hope this finds you all well and safe.

I’d like to know the length of the side between wheel well on the following

1. 9th gen sedan - 75”
2. 9th gen coupe
3. 10th gen sedan
4. 10th gen coupe

I’m trying to get an universal side splitter and cut it.

Thanks

@squiggy could possibly help on the coupe measurement ^

you may have to seek the 10th gen numbers somewhere else, as only a few users with 10th post, and they aren’t actively posting (that I can think of)

Reactions: Tak
Minor update:
Stickers and emblem in the rear

View attachment 55604

I got her back. The result of the repair was satisfying. I still love her and hope to keep her forever.
View attachment 56723

Front lip and side skirt extension installed. Now my car is "Visually" lowered more and looks more nicer. Cheap mod FTW.
352ac2e76401c03ebe35031f36003d11.jpg

Could you add a shot of all of your stickers??

Please?? :excited::excited::excited:

Search n00b ;)

THERE'S A STICKER LISTING IN THE MODS SECTION YES :excited:

----
Stickers:
-A pair of i-VTEC SOHC decals on both passengers' rear door
-Grafixpression sticker
-9thgencivic sticker
-9thGen R18 Crew Sedan Sticker
-R18 Crew w/Member #1006 sticker
-9thcivic.com sticker
-K&N sticker
-Pro Civic sticker
-SickSpeed sticker
-Takeda sticker
-Precisonworkz sticker
-Econ sticker delete
-IG@tak_civic_luv sticker on left passenger's window
-Megan Racing sticker
-Eat/Sleep/JDM on left passenger's small window
-i-VTEC emblem on trunk lid
-9gensoSiety front windshield banner
-EZ lip

@Tak, dude... This is the cleanest non-Si I ever seen. You've come a long way personalized your car that represent you. I really love the overall appearance of it. Seeing some of the Si and non-Si sedan makes me regret getting a coupe. I still love my baby regardless. Again, your ride is turning out beautiful. Keep it up.

Hello everyone

Rear door glass got a big scratch after an incident. The scratch is deep like a crack. How much is the fix? Do I need oem glass? Thanks

the tiny triangle window in the back, or the full rear door glass? Best bet is probably taking it to any glass shop or a collision shop.

The tiny rear windows from honda are like $160 msrp. The rear door glass is like $350 msrp. Shops online sell it for less than that, but you'd also be dealing with shipping and potential damage. I'd find a local glass shop and see what they want to do it.

the tiny triangle window in the back, or the full rear door glass? Best bet is probably taking it to any glass shop or a collision shop.

The tiny rear windows from honda are like $160 msrp. The rear door glass is like $350 msrp. Shops online sell it for less than that, but you'd also be dealing with shipping and potential damage. I'd find a local glass shop and see what they want to do it.

It’s the rear door, not the triangle one.
Will I need oem glass? Will local glass shop use aftermarket or oem glass most likely? How can I tell the difference between?

Back