That one Rallye Red FB6 & That one Berlina Black S2K!

I have seen two in my town driven by women in their mid to late 40s and one by some kid that delivers takeout from local restaurants. Other than that, there are two that I have seen that may be owned by legit enthusiasts. One is CBP and one is OFP. Mine is the only one modded in town that I have seen so far.

Same exact here, mine is the only modded one I have seen around here and outside Nashville

That is weird, because usually when someone buys an SI it is because they have sought one out....I maybe see one 9th gen a month around here at most. I still have yet to see a '14 at all except for one that was at the dealer. They are scarce around here
There might be one 9th gen enthusiast maybe two now someone just bought the 14 si coupe in town and there's two 8th gen enthusiast in town that's it

There is an import scene here without doubt, its just mostly subies, Euros, and anything else that is not Honda

There is an import scene here without doubt, its just mostly subies, Euros, and anything else that is not Honda
Damn it stricly muscles (old and new), vetts, vipers, srt neons, focus st, cobalt ss, ion redline, few from over seas cupple 370z, one gti, one sti lol
Edit: I forgot to add modded diesel trucks (thoes thing can be nasty!)

Last edited:
Hpefully everyone can make it. I have a new idea for accommodations. When the time gets closer we will get a little chat going. Lets just say the place will have lots of sleeping room, a hot tub, and possibly a garage to work on stuff in case of last minute installs or mechanical issues.

Hpefully everyone can make it. I have a new idea for accommodations. When the time gets closer we will get a little chat going. Lets just say the place will have lots of sleeping room, a hot tub, and possibly a garage to work on stuff in case of last minute installs or mechanical issues.
Dang!!! Pulling out all the stops!!:)

Uhm I am dying with excitement for it already.

Can we maybe do it perhaps very early May or even late April? (Sorry to hijack your thread :oops: ) The bike traffic and cop situation that close to Memorial Day was too much for me to do that weekend again.

Can we maybe do it perhaps very early May or even late April? (Sorry to hijack your thread :oops: ) The bike traffic and cop situation that close to Memorial Day was too much for me to do that weekend again.

Haha no worries, that is what my thread is here for! (As long as you at least glanced at my ride ;) )

Back