The rant thread

I've been switching between advil and tylenol every few hours. I have to be really careful because I spike to 105.5F very quickly

:bighug:

It's not at the moment...105.5 has happened quite a few times but I've figured out what to do over the years to quickly keep it down and manage it.

I worked day shift today 7-4pm, now im working night shift 12(midnight)-8am and then at 8 I have to start my next dayshift which starts at 7:15am.......yeah my day shift starts before my night shift ends..... it's at the same job so it's baffling how they can schedule so poorly.
I can hear the phone call already... (this is the second time this has happened)

Sup: Hey just wondering if you're coming in today. It's 7:30 and we have you on the schedule at 7:15.
Me: Umm you know you overlapped my shifts right?
Sup: How did that happen?
Me: You make the schedule.
Sup: We have you on at 7:15 this morning. You running late?
Me: Im already here.
Sup: .....I don't understand......

I haven't, and wouldn't care to. I see the minimum scores for acceptance are: Stanford-Binet is 132, while for the Cattell it is 148

The last IQ test for which I was scored, was taken over 37 years ago. I assume my score would be higher now, which I believe is expected after you reach adulthood.

BTW, if I recall correctly, my score was somewhere over 130 at that time, but I don't know which test that was.

I JUST BROKE MY DAMN XBOX!!! ARRRGHHH!!!!! WIFE SPILLED SODA ON TABLE AND TRYING TO CLEAN IT UP F-ING KNOCKED IT OFF THE TABLE. ITS LIKE 5 YEARS OLD NEVER RED RINGED OR ANYTHING! MANGDANGIT......

Clicking noises, no can read discs...... fffffffffffffff.

:sadwavey: that's unheard of!!! I know people who've had like 5+ 360's replaced from the red ring. Could the HD just be replaced?.. could be the "ticking"

It's just a dvd drive replacement. Already ordered. It never broke cause I made a modified cooling system for it with a temp sensor for automatic on/off. Most red rings were overheating and cooling issues with solder cracking on the pcb boards. Once the parts arrive I should be back in business by the end of the week. Minor inconvenience but I was mad for like 5 minutes. hahaha.

New drive with pcb/chip set swap from old drive to new drive. Should I make a DIY?

lol diy ftw. If it's just the drive... that's great news. It could have been worse. :thumbsup:

Back