The rant thread

any idea what city you'll be in?
robert wants to go to china for school?

I found out that I might have to go to China in the near future - for my job. I know that may sound exciting to some, but to me will be a major pita.

I know the feeling, might not be China but Pittsburgh is bad enough....

Yea and it's 5 hours and 270 miles from my gf, my bed and my cats.... Only plus side is the ridonkulous amount of money I am making in OT, per diem and mileage.....lol

I know everyone hates USPS (I've actually had good luck with them - minus the 2-3 months around Christmas when they went AWOL) but FedEx for me is the worst out of all the delivery companies. I've had multiple occasions where they have marked packages as "delivered" or "unable to deliver/no one answered" when they definitely didn't even make an attempt...

So... my rant is short (about this).

AMD is using Fedex to deliver my video cards... It went from delivery tomorrow to delivery Saturday.. As of now it's still that. Who knows. Maybe early next week?

Fedex is a joke. We have to use them at work for deliveries on our "consumables" i.e fender liner clips, body bolts etc.. and the box is almost always torn or damaged excessively or with holes in them where the contents we actually spilling out.

USPS hasn't been too bad for me historically. I used to sell decals on ClubRSX and used USPS and it was always a smooth interaction

I know everyone hates USPS (I've actually had good luck with them - minus the 2-3 months around Christmas when they went AWOL) but FedEx for me is the worst out of all the delivery companies. I've had multiple occasions where they have marked packages as "delivered" or "unable to deliver/no one answered" when they definitely didn't even make an attempt...

So... my rant is short (about this).

AMD is using Fedex to deliver my video cards... It went from delivery tomorrow to delivery Saturday.. As of now it's still that. Who knows. Maybe early next week?
I have that problem for FedEx, UPS and USPS. I think everything is disappearing in the trash fields of Los Angeles’ railroads.

Mine has just been on my limited experiences with FedEx.. One of the vendors we use at my job uses FedEx and its a gamble every time

Back