IMG_3725.jpg

fire bitches!!
IMG_3381.jpg

IMG_3467.jpg

IMG_3851.jpg

IMG_3459.jpg

IMG_3572.jpg

IMG_3574.jpg

Well according to Unabomber's Manifesto, due to the pressure drop after a retune I could possibly see an increase up to @ 10hp but come on, I'm not expecting squat. You and I know that this is mostly in preparation for the future turbo upgrade. Then I too will be able to do @ 5psi what this weak TD04 does at 18.1. lol.

You will see zero negative gains but no positive gains from the STI top mount intercooler except your IAT's will drop slightly and spool will drop about 100rpm, However your TD04 may hit 18PSI but I gurantee it only holds 11LBS. No turbo will make power at 5LBS on our cars except the one you have on their. And you will see more gains from timing and finding the correct efficeny range than using an open source tune. I would find a local recomended tuner who uses tacrix 2.0, also im not sure about the 07 WRX but speed density is coming out very soon for my 2007 STI which is highly more efficiant then MAF based. Upgrade to a catless uppipe and get either a VF39 or a VF48, I like the 48 it seems to flow a little more HP. I actually happen to hold the local vf39 record here at 408HP 543TQ.

And be efull what you read on NASIOC even the NASIOC"S crowd UBER MANIFESTO fan boy's can find them selves in deep shizz from forumn whoring NASIOC. I would find A local subie genius and make him your best friend, and save your self time and money by seeing numbers and gains in your area and getting in touch with the local crowd.

BTW nice SUBIE!!!!! If you ever need cheap part's PM me. I have a wholesale account for any subie part you could ever want.

Who cares about posts LMAO Thats like comparing dick size bro. It matters about what is in the post's. Anyone can talk nonsense all day on the forums and reply to nothing.

No disrespect

*shakes head* Jeff IS a postwhore, but I will say it's usually not one word stupid posts.

Royce, first you say "correct efficeny range than using an open source tune", then you say " I would find a local recomended tuner who uses tacrix 2.0".

You do realize that these are one in the same, right? Open Source is the program, Tactrix 2.0 is the hardware.

So the MR2 motor may be getting pulled. Should be a fun summer. LOL

Keith, awesome pics! Holy cow at the wing on that MR2. Jeebus!

LOL. Opensource is only available via Tactrix. Cobb runs their own program to make adjustments. Nothing wrong with a mail order tune if it's datalogged and adjusted. It's no different than one in person. Now if you said you don't like street tunes vs. dyno tunes... but maybe I'm arguing semantics.

Back