Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

Jason (PA): Do you remember where Nate sold his STi?

I saw this one on Reddit and the guy lives in Lehigh Valley area

Looks kinda like Nate's.

q9Vhc.jpg

Yea it does, it's hard to tell visually the car is lower because the stock suspension was so blown out the car was sitting lower...

Jason (PA): Do you remember where Nate sold his STi?

I saw this one on Reddit and the guy lives in Lehigh Valley area

Looks kinda like Nate's.

q9Vhc.jpg

that car looks like it's white, I think his car was sold in Harrisburg at the same dealer he bought it from.

Jeff, that's white.

JasonA, the PCV is cheap. Start at the cheapest option.

JasonF, so what's the car flavor of the week this week? Are you still planning on getting a BRZ or have you moved onto another "better" car?

Jeff, you're a postwhore.

Hi, everyone.

:wheee:

I lifted :scratches: into work this morning. I technically can't say I :vtec:ed because I have a Toyota, but it's basically the same thing, therefore I will now be :lifting: I put a CAI on thsi weekend too, car feels so much better and I got rid of a vaccum leak so it's not hissing.

Jeff, that's white.

JasonA, the PCV is cheap. Start at the cheapest option.

JasonF, so what's the car flavor of the week this week? Are you still planning on getting a BRZ or have you moved onto another "better" car?

Jeff, you're a postwhore.

Hi, everyone.

"better car"? Nope there isnt one since Ive sworn off mustangs (and all fords) for all of eternity

my BRZ was ordered a month and a half ago so Im 100% committed now, I had an rx8 so I pretty much know what to expect. The waiting game is killing me.

in the rare event you test drive the car and aren't thrilled... what would be your plan?

I guess that's what I wondered...if you'd keep your car, or look at something else

It's a tough call because I don't know if I really want to keep the wrx.....honestly I don't know what I would do, never considered plan B yet :confuzzled:

I get my $500 deposit back and move on, it's highly unlikely that I'll dislike the car.

Maybe I'll keep the wrx
what color did you orders?? zeh WRB?

I ordered a hot lava 6spd FRS for my dealer a few months back. supposed to get it in my beginning of May allocation :spaz:

he ordered the silver/gray color. Not sure the paint code name

Back