Unlucky parking spot

It's just amazing how ppl don't want to take responsibility...... @webby hit the nail on the head.........

Two things I've seen on here lately as far as parking awareness goes............
One got eaten with a weed eater, and this one with a spray painter..........

Just guessing on my part, but with the weed-eater, I'm going with parking not only close but maybe a little bit on the grass it self.... (not saying I wouldn't, just be sure I'll be back before they get near my car(or if it's the day they cut).
Same goes with painters... look for signs near where you park........
I know there most be ppl that don't know this, or it wouldn't happen.

Like just parking in general.... Having small cars and mc's for most of my life, I also look for parking so it is easily seen(like keep it even with the cars I'm next to, and not pulling up to the curb(some one might think that spots empty until it's to late).

It's good to see the OP is going the right route, and will end with a good job done......We hope!
The painter's didn't post signs the entire time they were there. As for where I was parked. They told me they were painting the front of the building. I asked if I was ok where I was parked and they told me they weren't doing that side. Well it turns out they did that side anyway with a spray gun instead of rolling it on even though they had cars parked and high winds that night.

The painter's didn't post signs the entire time they were there. As for where I was parked. They told me they were painting the front of the building. I asked if I was ok where I was parked and they told me they weren't doing that side. Well it turns out they did that side anyway with a spray gun instead of rolling it on even though they had cars parked and high winds that night.

That sucks even more, since you did everything to cover yourself....... No matter how much we try there are always things out of our control.......... Thx for sharing.........

So I finally got my insurance check in. Went and dropped the car off today. Hoping to get it back next week. I'm so relieved now. It will all be better once this crap is finished though.

Nice! Keep me posted on how it turned out...always like feedback when I refer out jobs. ;)

Just a few quick shots

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1408634961003.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1408634961003.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 25
  • uploadfromtaptalk1408634971684.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1408634971684.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 25
  • uploadfromtaptalk1408634981249.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1408634981249.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 26
Now I just have to get my hood and roof painted. Going tomorrow after work to bring it to the shop.

uploadfromtaptalk1408646136733.jpg

OMG that roof! I didn't realize the paint cracking problem from the 8th gens continued and was that bad.

man the roof looks bad....=(

are you happy with the other work? Everything gone?

man the roof looks bad....=(

are you happy with the other work? Everything gone?
The roof or hood? The hood is terrible and Honda has agreed to repaint it. The roof has some spots on it as well but they said it may not be covered. I will post pics during the day. I am going to have the company honda has told me to go to tomorrow to look at it. Updates to follow.

I am extremely happy with the work Brandon and his crew has done. All of the swirls in the paint are gone and there is only a scratch on the hood and scrape on the rear drivers door that was there when I bought the car. Even the sales rep at the dealer was impressed with the work they did.

oh I thought that pic above was your roof. Ok, your hood looks horrible lol. Great to hear they resolved the issue! Go @RaskyR1 :banana whip2:

Back