3.2 MB · Views: 5
  • PXL_20230925_045946569.MP.jpg
    PXL_20230925_045946569.MP.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 5
  • PXL_20230926_013945737.jpg
    PXL_20230926_013945737.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 5
Looks so busy. Like NYC/Time Square.

Shibuya looked the most like New York to me. They had these big green-accented holding pens for smokers, since there's this anti-smoking ordinance. It was surreal seeing these boxes absolutely packed to the brim with people smoking. :confused:

Just booked a trip to Punta Cana for February. Anybody been? Guess we’re staying at the Ocean Blue and Sand Beach Resort. Mixed Reviews. Wasn’t my choice since family and friends had already booked.

Just booked a trip to Punta Cana for February. Anybody been? Guess we’re staying at the Ocean Blue and Sand Beach Resort. Mixed Reviews. Wasn’t my choice since family and friends had already booked.
The wife and I went during covid to a new resort on the South side? of the island.....cap cana area? It was all inclusive and adults only. Def was nice! I'm sure it helped that the resort was maybe 50% full back then.

We didn't venture out of the resort since we were pretty lit most days by 1-2pm and had 7 restaurants to choose from.

The wife and I went during covid to a new resort on the South side? of the island.....cap cana area? It was all inclusive and adults only. Def was nice! I'm sure it helped that the resort was maybe 50% full back then.

We didn't venture out of the resort since we were pretty lit most days by 1-2pm and had 7 restaurants to choose from.
This one’s unfortunately NOT Adults Only. Not looking forward to having to socialize with children.

This one’s unfortunately NOT Adults Only. Not looking forward to having to socialize with children.
Dude. You don't have to talk to other people's children at an all inclusive. Lol

I went when I was 19. It was really cool. Being drunk before noon every day got exhausting though.

Did a snorkel tour. First time peeing in the ocean. Also introduced snorkel shots to the crew.

Dude. You don't have to talk to other people's children at an all inclusive. Lol..
I still have to be around them. This’ll be my second time out of the country so I’ll give it a chance. If any of them bastards aggravate me it’s Adults Only from there on!

I’m a young grump. I feel like Walt from Gran Torino might be my Spirit Animal.

They didn't tell you about it before they booked? Dang...

It was all inclusive and adults only. Def was nice! I'm sure it helped that the resort was maybe 50% full back then.

When we went to Aruba this year... it wasn't Adults only... It wasn't too bad but I feel like parents have ear plugs in and don't hear their kids lol

Are your kids going with you?

I’m a young grump. I feel like Walt from Gran Torino might be my Spirit Animal.

:giggle: Get off my lawn! lol

They didn't tell you about it before they booked? Dang...

When we went to Aruba this year... it wasn't Adults only... It wasn't too bad but I feel like parents have ear plugs in and don't hear their kids lol

Are your kids going with you?

:giggle: Get off my lawn! lol
I’m pretty sure my Wife’s Aunt told her husband to “Invite the Guys” after the fact. I’m guessing some of their older friends couldn’t go so they’re padding the trip with her husband’s social group. I normally turn down trips to warmer climates but no biggie.

Definitely not bringing my daughter. She’s only five. The Wife and I don’t drink when we have her with us. Wouldn’t be able to enjoy ourselves constantly watching her.

I’m pretty sure my Wife’s Aunt told her husband to “Invite the Guys” after the fact. I’m guessing some of their older friends couldn’t go so they’re padding the trip with her husband’s social group. I normally turn down trips to warmer climates but no biggie.

Definitely not bringing my daughter. She’s only five. The Wife and I don’t drink when we have her with us. Wouldn’t be able to enjoy ourselves constantly watching her.

Turn down trips to warmer climates? :confused: That's the only places my wife and I go... Well all inclusive/adults only. lol

Turn down trips to warmer climates? :confused: That's the only places my wife and I go... Well all inclusive/adults only. lol
I think we will only be doing all inclusive and adult only from now on if we have our way. It's just so much nicer. But then you have to worry about the "young adults" that are down there to ball out and post every single second of their ballerness trip on social media and be stupid drunk and loud.

The weather down there was perfect....I don't remember the temps but you could sit out on the beach all day and not be too hot. The ocean was close to bath water temp....but real nice.

But then you have to worry about the "young adults" that are down there to ball out and post every single second of their ballerness trip on social media and be stupid drunk and loud.

We haven't been to a resort that have the young adult/party crowd. Then again we do our research and make sure we don't go to those places.
We are both old soul (laugh it up) so we want to make sure we are with the older crowd lol

how much did this vacation run you? all inclusive? i just priced one out for my family of 4 and its like 9k cnd. just about **** my pants. im gonna stick to going where ever my dad and step mom go so i dont have to pay for a hotel.

how much did this vacation run you? all inclusive? i just priced one out for my family of 4 and its like 9k cnd. just about **** my pants. im gonna stick to going where ever my dad and step mom go so i dont have to pay for a hotel.
You can go to cheaper places and not get a room with a view.

I think our Aruba trip including airfare/transfer was around $6k.

You can go to cheaper places and not get a room with a view.

6k usd is about 8k cnd. Lol.
Even Cuba was about 6k cnd. I think Costa Rica was like 11k cnd. That's nuts.

People should prob distinguish how many people that covers. Two round trip flights and hotel etc for 2 people… for how long of a stay? I’m guessing that price is for 2 people total

Back