welcome to the site. Pics of your ride?

All crappy phone pics.. but..

IMG_0588.jpg

IMG_0570.jpg

IMG_0632.jpg

IMG_0600.jpg

IMG_0601.jpg

IMG_0591.jpg

looks good - I take it the rsx is yours as well? Any mods on it?

The RSX is actually the parents'. They were looking around for a cheap used car last year and found it for a steal. It's stock and rocking the Si wheels lol The Si has just full bolt ons for the moment. I'm thinking about a blower or turbo set up within a year or two.

welcome to the site. What are you going to change first?

Right now, ive been looking at my exhaust system first. Probably start with a cat-back and get a nice, loud engine sound!

My name is Aaron and I'm a photographer from Hawaii that just picked up a brand new 9th Gen Civic Si. Browsing through the forums and reviews on the internet and seeing all the disappointment in the car I just bought makes me like mine even more ;-) Some of the best things in this world aren't always the most popular. I feel I have come to the right place to feed my hunger for learning more about this car and seeing where there is potential to making it better. Thanks for all your help in advance! Honda cars I've owned include a '91 Prelude Si and 2004 Civic hybrid ;-)

I don't have too many plans in the near future for this car but I do plan on dropping it and adding goodies under the hood. Here are some photos I took the other day at Honolulu harbor.

If there are any members on the island of Oahu feel free to hit me up for a meetup or photos!

:rotfl: I just found that pic saved on my comp the other day. Easily one of the most lulz worthy 8th members of all time. I wonder what he's up to these days?

Hey guys im new just saying wats up fellow H people im at work now but i will post pics of my 9th si as soon as i get home :0)

Back