Wheel Fitment Charts!

you're trying to go as wide as possible without fender work? I have 18x9+29 Advan RS's and they almost never rub. im on hfp suspension, with 225/40/18 tire (biggest tire i could go with without rubbing)

255's on 9.5" wide with rub like mad

even with 215/35/18 on a 9.5 (which is borderline unsafe IMO) is a tight fit.
32mm extended, and 32mm inner clearance as well from stock 17x7+45 si wheels. Use a measuring tape/ruler and see how far the wheel would stick in/out 3.2cm on both sides :o

Found another set.hoping this one will fit. Let me know please
y8urenuq.jpg
and what size tires should I go? Stock lx civic bit I plan on lowering 1.5 or so

That has a +20 offset. The "et20mm" is the offset. The stock wheels are +45.

You can use this tool to see how much of a difference there is from stock to whatever you're looking at. That's going to stick out roughly 1.8" wider from the current stock wheels. You can take a tape measure to see how much room you have to play with.
http://www.rimsntires.com/specspro.jsp

im sorry but this confuses me..lol whats the widest you could go without rubbing and doing fender work? i want to get rpf1s for my coupe

im sorry but this confuses me..lol whats the widest you could go without rubbing and doing fender work? i want to get rpf1s for my coupe
how low are you?..... what's your suspension setup/ running camber arms /are your fenders rolled? All determine how wide of wheel you can run

im running buddy clubs n+ and skunk2 rear control arms. all i did was drop it to close out that wheel gap. I really dont want to mess with the fenders. i check out that chart you guys have up but most of was geared more towards the sedan and i have a coupe..any suggestions?

great thread! but i have one complaint...there are no picks or direct link to a pic of each set up...
I did go through the wheels thread but they aren't as well documented as to which set up is which.

great thread! but i have one complaint...there are no picks or direct link to a pic of each set up...
I did go through the wheels thread but they aren't as well documented as to which set up is which.
yeah its not always easy for everyone to send me pics. What are you looking at around i can search the site and try and find you something :P

I'm going to be running 17x8 +32 and 17x9 +38 if anyone cares.... 215/45/17 Front and 235/45/17 Rear. :brock:

0" drop and 0% camber

Back