Wheel Fitment Charts!

Hey guys. I'm new to evrything lol.

I have a 2013 civic ex and interested to put

Enkei pf01 18x8 + 45 with 225/40/18

Currently on stock springs. Just wanted to know if these will fit my ride with no issues (i.e. rubbing, fender work, camber)

Hey guys. I'm new to evrything lol.

I have a 2013 civic ex and interested to put

Enkei pf01 18x8 + 45 with 225/40/18

Currently on stock springs. Just wanted to know if these will fit my ride with no issues (i.e. rubbing, fender work, camber)
check the charts....

those will fit fine....

im about to pull the trigger on a set of 18x9.5 +40 enkie nt03+m what would be the best size tire to go with to still be low i dont care to run a stretched tire aslong as its not super strethced any help would be appreciated

im about to pull the trigger on a set of 18x9.5 +40 enkie nt03+m what would be the best size tire to go with to still be low i dont care to run a stretched tire aslong as its not super strethced any help would be appreciated
like 215/35/18

Gonna need a big stretch plus maybe camber bolts and arms once lowered :)

This all depends how low you actually want to be and how much you want to rub your struts & fenders. Regardless, you will need to pull or roll your fenders if you don't plan on stretching the tires.
I ran a x9.5 +30 on stock length adjusted camber arms with 205/40 tires with stock fenders and was fine. But had to switch to the 205s the next day because the 215s I had on initially rubbed the fenders. To avoid rubbing the fenders on the 215s I had to adjust the rear camber to more negative causing the wheel to rub on the rear strut.
Now...since you're going to be running a +40 you're going to be a little closer to your struts on such a wide wheel. It can be done but unless you know what yore doing and depending how you desired look and drop are going to be, you will run into big issues and a lot if trial and error.
Only difference is you're running 18s which there aren't many options for 205 series tires.

Good luck, buddy...

awesome info guys yea i was already thinking it needed to be rolled and have stretched tires i have a friend at my dealer ship that knows about offsets and such he has been asking me to jump on the forums to see what fits and what doesnt fit too see if getting the wheels would be a good choice

just sucks that all the wheels i want either will have a problem with offset or a problem with how they look because of size

It's not that this setup won't work...you will just be doing a lot to make it work. More of a headache for you if you haven't really messed with flush fitment and such.

yea i feel you ive had acouple of cars with flush fitment before but it was older civics which i didnt care to bang up the fenders too much but it blows that all the nice concave wheels only come in 18x9.5

There are some concave wheels out there that are x9. I miss my battles and they were concave x9. But you can find some wheels with concavity that aren't as wide as a x9.5

the thing is im looking for real legit wheels i wouldnt put replicas on my car thats why its been so hard to find a wheel i first started with getting the work emotion kiwami in 17x9 +38 but after alote of reaserch i saw that even the deep concave they said it came in still wasnt concave

I've had real wheels before and I could care less what I rock. As long as my car looked good with a wheel on it I'll rock it...reps or not. Since I'm slammed I ride low and slow so I don't care about the wheels as much. Real vs reps/fakes will always be a debate but it also depends on the driver...if you drive like an idiot you cAn ruin or break any wheel; real or reps :)
Good luck on your find though. Ya gotta pay to play

Last edited:
yea i get you but if the car was older i wouldnt have cared on what wheels to get aslong as it would look good but since the car is fairly new i lean more towards real legit wheels but like u say u gotta pay to play and i guess the searching continous i just saw that work has a nice pair of wheels that i havent seen before i believe they are called work 11r

yea i feel you ive had acouple of cars with flush fitment before but it was older civics which i didnt care to bang up the fenders too much but it blows that all the nice concave wheels only come in 18x9.5
I agree with you!! Most manufacturers have different faces depending on width. Perfect example is the R face on Enkei RS050's

i already looked at work emotion kiwami to enkie nt03+m and now im looking at ccws because i can get them in the exact size i want them

Im not sure if i should get 17 by 8.25 or 18 by 8.75 xxr 527's on my '12 civic coupe.. Any one know which would be best for handling.. I have a turbo so performance is my biggest concern.. I was thinking of getting them staggered too.. Which would be best???

Back